Maggi chilli chicken

Sorry, it's not on syns online that I can see.

it will be 1 syn for 20 cals just looked online and it is 261 per serving so 13 syns! or you could get your hexb bread dry it in the oven! and blend it! to make bread crumbs and sprinkle in some chilli flakes, paprika, chilli powder, caynne pepper. et voila =] and you can enjoy your syns for the rest of the day.=]

sl1nkyminny said:
it will be 1 syn for 20 cals just looked online and it is 261 per serving so 13 syns! or you could get your hexb bread dry it in the oven! and blend it! to make bread crumbs and sprinkle in some chilli flakes, paprika, chilli powder, caynne pepper. et voila =] and you can enjoy your syns for the rest of the day.=]

Mmmm sounds lovely thanks

That calorie per serving is probably including chicken which is free! Jus saying!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ally7997 said:
That calorie per serving is probably including chicken which is free! Jus saying!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah, I agree. Just checked the nutritional info on Sainsburys website and its 369 cals for 100g of the dry mixture. The packet is 90g so that works out as 332 cals which is approx 16.5 syns for the whole packet.

Back