Extra Easy Magic porridge?

There are plenty of threads on here if you do a search :) Basically it's your HEXB amount of Porridge Oats (or syn them) mixed with a muller light yogurt. Put in the fridge overnight and by the next day, it's nice and creamy!

There are plenty of threads on here if you do a search :) Basically it's your HEXB amount of Porridge Oats (or syn them) mixed with a muller light yogurt. Put in the fridge overnight and by the next day, it's nice and creamy!

Why does it need to go in the fridge overnight?! What diff does it make?! Just outta curiosity x

Why does it need to go in the fridge overnight?! What diff does it make?! Just outta curiosity x

It's rank if you don't! Leaving it to chill lets the oats absorb the yogurt and 'cooks' them in a way, the oats go all soft and creamy x

It's rank if you don't! Leaving it to chill lets the oats absorb the yogurt and 'cooks' them in a way, the oats go all soft and creamy x

Haha! Ok! I'm gonna try this this week! Thanks :) xx

You learn something new every day on this site, I'm gonna try this ASAP, thanks!

I like my pancakes with a big side of strawberries n raspberries with a 10 ml drizzle ( 1syn) of maple syrup or frozen black cherry ( defrosted) and syrup

Back