***magical weight loss monday - hour by hour***

Hello everyone.
Hope your all ok and having a good 100% day. Im working today.. and tomorrow so as always will be around a lot today.
Heres to a great week ahead.
Im still having a small amount to eat in the evening and actually enjoying it even though I was so worried about doing it...

Im off to Euro disney next week so something exciting to look forward to.. x

i just wish i had something solid to blame for my total lack of loss!! it's really getting to me. my body just seems to want to punish me :(

Hey Abz...
Chin up hon your doing great.. Stick with it.. It will come off it has too. Are you drinking lots of water.. Are you having bars? Are you doing anything different that you were not doing before xx

Thanks for the support ladies. I'm actually desperate to get restarted, but I've run out of packs after missing a WI and having a few sneaky extra ones last week when I was struggling. So tomorrow will be a total restart. OMG, just realised I'll have to wait 2 weeks for bars again!! I'm not giving up my water flavouring though, I wouldn't survive without it. I love the sunshine orange in sparkling water, it tastes like lemonade! Yay!

Curly, I've seen you picture on Facebook. The one in the white top and jeans is AMAZING hun! You are doing so so well, can't wait to catch up with you ;)

Hey all,
Really pms-ing today. Cramps, water gains, bloated etc,,,, got a big test at 3 today so wont be around. Hey lisa, you will be fine this time round. we are here to support you through it. curly, euro disney is great fun, was there in January kids liked the hotel more than the park. try to visit the Eiffel tower in the evening. My little uns still talking about it!!! Have a great day all... gotta get through mine somehow, cranky as I feel...

Abz, don't let it get you down chick (hard I know tho) we're all here for you to let it out on, I for one have big shoulders lol! xxxxxx

Lisa, good to have you back!! Glad you're feeling positive and don't worry about it, just start a clean slate, we're all here for you.

ice-scater- My Son turned 6 months at the start of May, he's sitting up for a few minutes then topples, is becoming an expert roller though so time to safety proof the house soon!

Curly- Euro Disney! I'm soooo jealous, my HB will never go for that kind of thing, I'd love to go to Alton Towers but he's such a wimp! maybe we could take DS and he can push him arround on pushchair while mummy goes on all the fast rides!

Feeling really hungry today, think I'll have a mousse in the afternoon when DS goes down.

Hey Monica..... Its Linda, your downline.... wasn't my fault you started CD as well as buying copics was it??? lol
Hey hunny, no it wasn't it was tara that got me on it well told me about it. I am hoping I am gping to do it this time. Nice to see you here:)

Feeling a bit fed up this aftie so I am going for a lovely hot bubbly bath - I will be taking my Ipod and singing very loudly to Lady Gaga & PussyCatDolls. If you can all hear me screeching from up here in Hull, I do apologise. :)
Hope you're all having a fabulous Monday. X x

just to let you all know Im just off to do ironing and watch bolt with the kids - have had a bit up and down day but will be back later when I put the kids to bed and will also update my diary.

Mia let us know how you get on in your WI especially with cutting the mousse out - I know that will have been hard for you

Well done to everyone else - the WI's have had some fab results so far
xxx

Arghh I want food! Real food! The last couple of days really haven't been very good and I've picked. Not majorly, but still picked! Today I've eaten a few slices of wafer thing ham. I'd been doing so so well. I don't know what's going on! I'm not beating myself up over it, at all. But it's been the last 3 days in a row, so I need to figure out what's going on with me and how to stop it!! Hmm.

Feeling a bit fed up this aftie so I am going for a lovely hot bubbly bath - I will be taking my Ipod and singing very loudly to Lady Gaga & PussyCatDolls. If you can all hear me screeching from up here in Hull, I do apologise. :)
Hope you're all having a fabulous Monday. X x
I listened carefully but couldn't hear you :D

hello every 1
i really hope ur all doing well
its my second day on ss+ going ok so far.
my hubby started on saturday aswell
ive got a weigh in on friday

Night all, had a moment of weakness earlier and had a spoonfull of sugar free Jelly, Thing is, I don't even know why. After 6 weeks of 100% & no picking-why would i do this? It's done now though and tomorrows a new day so won't dwell.

Back