1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Magners anyone ?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Jo Slim, 5 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Jo Slim

Jo Slim Well-Known Member

:)Hi all,
    does anyone know how many points in 568ml bottle of magners?
    Also the pear one aswell, ta very much:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. blackwidow

blackwidow Well-Known Member

theres 3 in a pint (568ml) of magners, however i dont know about the pear one - sorry! x

4. *Saski*

*Saski* Up for the challenge

Hey Jo!

Apple cider 568ml bottle is 3 points not too sure about the pear one and can't find nutritional info for it online, i did try :). I would have thought they were similar though. Next time you go to have a pear cider just divide the calories by 70 and that should be about right for the points value.

Hope that helps.

*Saski* xx

5. *Saski*

Tehe just beat me to it blackwidow! :) xx

6. sortingoutmylife

sortingoutmylife Well-Known Member

Have you tried Magners light? They sell it in supermarkets and some pubs - and it's lovely!! It's 1 point for small bottle and 1.5 for the bigger bottle (330ml) I always have some in the fridge for .. um... emergencies ;)

xx

7. Jo Slim

Jo Slim Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone,
    I,m deffo gonna look out for the light one aswell, good to know:D

8. *Saski*

They had it on special offer a morrisons a couple of weeks back so might be worth a look there if there is one near you. :) x

9. AllieJ

AllieJ Well-Known Member

I love the light version!

10. lucysmommy

lucysmommy Well-Known Member

i love magners, need to try the light one for small points
    x