Maintenance Advice?

squishymcfatterson

Likes to post frequently
Hello lovely maintainers! (Aren't you all looking very slim ;))

I am halfway through my refeed week and as yet am not 100% certain how I will continue my weight loss. (My aim was to reach a healthy BMI on TFR and then refeed, which I have done, yippee!) In the interest of saving money I am thinking of calorie counting with MyFitnessPal (I have approx. 10lb to lose by Xmas).

Have any of you seasoned maintainers done so with MFP or other calories counting methods? I am planning to go easy on carbs too.

Any advice gratefully received!

Apologies for any errors, posting from my phone and there's a glitch that means I can't see past my first few sentences!

I refeed in Augs after 9 months of tfr, after refeed 2 weeks I went and started using fitness plan to get the rest off and I did so with ease I continued to lose 2-3lb then went on holiday ( disaster struck and gained 13lb eeek) but I am now back and again using fitness pal and I am bloody certain it wil be fine
, wat I like is if u eat too much one day u can see that and cut ack the next coupe of days I weigh Monday so I see how it goes:)

operationslim31 said:
I refeed in Augs after 9 months of tfr, after refeed 2 weeks I went and started using fitness plan to get the rest off and I did so with ease I continued to lose 2-3lb then went on holiday ( disaster struck and gained 13lb eeek) but I am now back and again using fitness pal and I am bloody certain it wil be fine
, wat I like is if u eat too much one day u can see that and cut ack the next coupe of days I weigh Monday so I see how it goes:)

Thanks a million. Will give it a go so! The good thing about TFR is that my appetite and stomach seem to have shrunk so HOPEFULLY I won't suffer too much on 1200 calories a day. Let me know how weigh-in goes, I weigh on a Monday too!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back