maintenance with 5:2

Booked on a second clubbercise class of the week tonight. It's in a different place but same instructor. Looking forward to it. I'm still up 3/4lbs on lowest last week and with totm arriving today and final fast of the week today I'm hoping for a small loss. Eldest son is sitting his GCSEs just now so there's a lot going on here. Stress, broken sleep and to be honest just now it feels like all the days are melting into 1. Work is horrendous at the moment. I can't even begin to describe the pressure and considering I'm only contracted 22.5hrs I'm working 41 hours this week, and the same next week. I'm off school term ( thank goodness ).

Have a fab day lovelies! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sooooo happy for you about the clubbersize you'll have your own class in no time you little raver haha !!
Happy Thursday Lovely One Xxx

Awe thanks Katie. A good weigh in today at 9.4.1/4lbs so that's a good 3.5lbs this week. I can't wait to get back to 9.2 though so I can start pushing for 8.10. Totm week this week so I'm surprised at such a good loss. Especially considering it's only a 6 day week with 2 fasts and have ate between 1450 and 2200 on my up days. Just shows and proves to me again that 5.2 properly works than just low calories.

Next week will be low ( as week after totm has always proven ) but I'm still Hoping to hit 9.2 by 29th this month and hoping 8.10 by 18th June ( future sis in laws hen on 30th may but travelling up 29th and wedding 19th but travelling up 18th June ) might be too hopeful but I feel good and I'm not overdoing exercise, undercutting upday Cals and nothing is out of bounds ( in fact lost count of the number of pink magnums in the last fortnight all accounted and logged though ) xxx

How are you CC? Xx

Had my first stint at front with clubbercise last night and got my track list to practice. Was totally chocked with the cold sat and Sunday. Had to go to work on Sunday for a few hours and yesterday wS still awful. Still exhausted after fighting this cold and totm. Tried my very best at clubbercise last night and got some good feedback.

I know I'm not posting much but I am reading. Just trying so hard to get myself and workload in a good place for my week off next week xxx

Still going strong. Work was a 7-7 shift today and it was a tough day. Feet were actually throbbing in the bath. Can't wait till 3pm Friday then I'm off a whole week! So been practicing my clubbercise routines. And start the pound fitness class tomorrow! Here's the link to see what pain I'm in for. Xxx

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kkr7Vy_eaBY

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1432155939.056079.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1432155953.264135.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1432155967.150463.jpg

Dyed hair too xxx

****** that's a lot of co ordination required!! Haha

Hair looking fab! Is there a you tube vid of clubbercise I wonder? Intrigued what it is! Might check it out!

Il have a look. I do love clubbercise as its fun fun fun. Xxx

Minimins is soooooo infuriating just now. Parse errors, kicking me out and unable to upload pics seems to a weekly thing now. This site used to be so easy to navigate.

A naughty weekend but not as naughty as it has been in the past with only a 3lb gain ( as opposed to the 4 and 4.5lbs it usually is ) fasting today so I'm hoping a small bulk to be gone. Fasts are Monday/Thursday this week.

Second petticoat arrived and I love it! Couldn't help take a madonna style pic too. Feeling slimmer than I have in a while but legs are vile still. More legwork needed. I'm off on holiday this week and gosh it was needed.

So just tried again to upload a pic and again it's failed xxx

Minimins is soooooo infuriating just now. Parse errors, kicking me out and unable to upload pics seems to a weekly thing now. This site used to be so easy to navigate. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I had a proper rant about this yesterday - infuriating!!

It's so annoying. I really hope they're trying to sort It xxx

Led 2 tracks at tonight's clubbercise. Got around of applause at the end. Love it xxx fast finished on 481 xxx

Led 2 tracks at tonight's clubbercise. Got around of applause at the end. Love it xxx fast finished on 481 xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Brilliant! Well done you xx

Back