Mamma Mia

yep seen it last week and laughed and sang along all the way through! brillant film! would thoroughly recommend it!

Saw it 2 weeks ago, what a real feel good film. After it had finished we just sat there, I'd have liked to sit and watch it all over again!

We went to see it Sunday and loved it. I took my mum and 2 children and we all sat there singing and tapping our feet.

We've decided to go and see it again and wil get the dvd when it comes out.

I'd recommend it to everyone :D

Saw it last night ..... loved it - and found out next week they are doing a sing-a-long version (with words on the screen!) .... so booked tickets!! Kareoke Mama Mia!!!

OMG I am all sung out!!!!!!!!! It was fantastic!!!! Words are at the bottom of the screen and you sing and dance all night long!!!

If anyone hasn't been - go!!!!

We went to Vue cinema at Cheshire Oaks, Ellesmere Port .... and I'd go again ... may see if anyone else wants to go next week!! Addicted!!!!

I saw it last week and loved it. Such fun. And my husband secretly loved it too (I saw his feet tapping ;)). I hope to go to the singalonga version this week with some girlfriends.

I would love to go see the sing along version too. I think we should all meet up and go see it. I cant go to the cinema in ramadan tho :( so hope its still on at the cinemas in october.

Back