Massaman curry pro-points?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Miss helpme, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Miss helpme

Miss helpme Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi Im doing a Masman curry tonight for friends coming round and I can add everything up apart from the Masman curry paste....

Im not sure how to add it up as it dosnt give details on the pot of it.... and i was wondering if anyone can help with this??

The details of the ingredients on the pot is 400g Mae Ploy Masman curry paste

Dried red chilli 21.0%, Lemon grass 19%, Garlic 18%, Shallot 14.0%, Salt 12.0%, Galangal 6.5%, shrimp paste 5% (shrimp 83%, salt), Coriander seed 3.0%, Cumin 1.0%, Kaffir lime peel1.0%, Mace 0.5%, Cardamon 0.5%, cinnamon 0.5%

Thanks for looking

Also one more thing - im going to be making some home made bhajis and will be frying them in a little bit of groundnut oil how do I calculate the oil i put in??
    Sorry for loads of question!
    Last edited: 8 January 2011
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

On esource it says
    curry paste all types - 1 teaspoon - 1pp
    the co-op Groundnut oil - 1 tablespoon - 4pp
    - 2 tablespoons - 8pp
    - 3 tablespoons - 12pp
  4. Miss helpme

Miss helpme Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Thanks for that purple_rain I went on there and tried to put the exact curry paste in there and it came up with nothing but I didnt just put curry paste in there! I will remember this in the future :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.