Maximus minimised!

What an incredible difference!! You've done a fantastic job, well done!!

You look great Steve - it's also nice to put a face to the posts.

BTW - how come blokes legs never get fatter no matter how much weight they carry? even in your biggest pic, you have slim legs...I however could be an elephant leg stand in!!

Well, they say your face is your fortune - might explain why I'm skint;)

Seriously though, I think my legs are still fat. Other people say I'm being obessive. Most said my legs were never "that" fat before though I would disagree. They have improved and especially the toning - thanks to hill-walking etc.

Wow! I can see you now looking slinky in your famous crocs. Well done! :winner:

Crocs Rock! :cool:

Glad you're a fan! (of Crocs, not me - or both:eek:)

I am now at target, and not sure if the pics show it, but while I'm "in the zone" I feel as though I want to keep losing - I am the higher end of target.

My ultimate aim is to lose another 13lb - preferably from stomach-thigh areas. 10st 5lb seems a great target especially as I'm only a little fella;)

I just want to make the total weightloss 100lb as originally started at 245lb and would kill for a century club sticker.

As yet, I haven't started running, swimming or cycling to really increase the workrate.

Am i mad or can anyone see where I'm coming from?

Steve

Thanks Emsie. Apppreciate it. Where is your thread or your pics? - I saw mention of them on the other thread about you reaching target?

. . .
Seriously though, I think my legs are still fat.
Your legs are great!!!!
If my legs EVER look that thin I'll post a photo of me in the buff (now that's a frightening thought)! But I think I'm pretty safe there as I've always had elephant legs too hazysummer.

. . .
I just want to make the total weightloss 100lb as originally started at 245lb and would kill for a century club sticker.

Am i mad or can anyone see where I'm coming from?

Steve
Yes I think you're mad - but Yes I can also see where you are coming from.
I've said before that there is always a risk of getting too thin and maybe looking scraggy - certainly for me there is. But having seen your pics I think you will be okay smaller. So do what you are happy with!

The hair went along for the ride you notice;) good job i'm not vain lol.
I still have my hair but - woe is me - no longer my lovely gingery brown, more a case of silver highlights!

Thanks Emsie. Apppreciate it. Where is your thread or your pics? - I saw mention of them on the other thread about you reaching target?

There are some pics in my profile albums and a pic on the inspirational pic thread. Think I have lost about another half a stone since the latest dated one though so am going to try and get another one taken over the weekend...when I've done my make up ;)

There are some pics in my profile albums and a pic on the inspirational pic thread. Think I have lost about another half a stone since the latest dated one though so am going to try and get another one taken over the weekend...when I've done my make up ;)
Get them on here!:cool:

Swit-swoo!!!! Look at you!!

I was like you, couldnt settle at my original target and still felt I had more to go. So I more to went and have settled at my "third" target which is lower end BMI range and I am managing to maintain there reasonably well.

If you arent quite happy, you have nothing to lose but a bit more weight, although you do look absolutely fantastic now.

Swit-swoo!!!! Look at you!!

I was like you, couldnt settle at my original target and still felt I had more to go. So I more to went and have settled at my "third" target which is lower end BMI range and I am managing to maintain there reasonably well.

If you arent quite happy, you have nothing to lose but a bit more weight, although you do look absolutely fantastic now.

Yes, I'll not be happy until my "bump" has gone lol - actually it will probably be stomach shape as opposed to weight that determines my target.

I think that's actually a good thing.

Yes, I'll not be happy until my "bump" has gone lol - actually it will probably be stomach shape as opposed to weight that determines my target.

I think that's actually a good thing.

Steve I agree. I am aiming for a size rather than a weight now. And when I am happy I'll stop too.

I'd like to think I'd add to these pics as from tonight have reduced my target (last time I promise) to 145lb.

This will give me the 100lb loss since I started as well as the 5st shiney.

A 6.5lb loss at group tonight prompted this. I see no logic with having to gain 3.5lb next week to avoid paying. Kind of defeats the object.

It seems to be starting to reduce from the belly now, and this is making me feel better.

Steve

What a difference!! So nice to put a face to the name too :D Going to show my other half your pics when he gets home, see if he can get motivated! Well done you! x

Back