Maximus minimised!

Gee, thanks Minxie - no need to go over the top like that though lol. CanI just say, your avatar picture don't do you justice!

I'm a newbie and loving all the inspirational stories and pics - well done!!!!

What a great photograph! I laughed when you said about the mirror thing and then decided to ask hubby to take my "before" pics!

I look forward to the day when I can upload both my "before" and "after" pics!!

Happy New Year to everyone .... Hope 2012 is a blast!! :)

Hi Steve x

I'm a real sucker for pics and these are really good! :p

Have you booked Florida yet? :character00180: If not, I wouldn't stress about it.

Go for the century hunni cos you know you're never going to be satisfied until you've done it. Then you can take your foot off the gas and maybe settle at a weight that suits you and that's easily maintainable, even if it's a bit higher x

Too early to book Florida as Virgin do not release their flights until later this month (approx 11 month in advance).

Might steer clear of Florida- it makes me fat! - might go somewhere else - so long as it is hot I don't mind.

Another recent pic. How many of try to take self portraits via mirrors? - must be a SW thing lol
View attachment 23187

lol, I had to laugh you've still got the tags on your jacket:D

Too early to book Florida as Virgin do not release their flights until later this month (approx 11 month in advance).
Might steer clear of Florida- it makes me fat! - might go somewhere else - so long as it is hot I don't mind.

When we were in Florida we ate at the Golden Corale a lot as it suited everyones tastes, but I did have to stop myself keep going up for puddings :rolleyes: We also want a hot holiday for November & thought about Florida again, but we may go down to the Keys, we've never been before & every time we go to Florida say we'll go but never do. I've found a nice place to stay, there are lots of places to go walking, snorkelling & beach:D so it could be the Keys or maybe go back to India, we'll see, we are supposed to be having cheap holidays next year as it's the 'big 25th Anniversary' holiday 2013:eek: so need to save for that.

BTW you look brill:D

Thanks Michelle;) - i literally just got home and didn't go out with tags on lol.

India would be nice, but it would be Goa - Portuguese India you could say. Had the chance to work in India with work but having spoke to those unfortunate enough to have went, gave it a miss:eek:

Back