MAY' 28 Day Challenge, Fancy It Guys?

Hi :wavey:

I know there are other challenges going on, but I thought I would do a 28 day countdown challenge.

Reason being, in 4 weeks time my kids break up for half term and we'll be going to stay at my mother-in-laws whom I hav'nt seen for 2 yrs :eek: and I want to be thinner (so another stone and a bit) than she remembers, if that makes sense

So as of tomorrow, 1st of May I will begin my SS 28 day stint, and hopefully I'll see good losses.

So if you fancy a longish challenge then You're welcome to join me :):):)

bm2lm xx

i am in :) at the end of may its

my block's last night out (halls)
kayleigh (kay2007) hen night
and its my birthday 5th june

so i want to loose around at least a stone to!!!

:D brill idea hun

xxx

Hi I am new to this site it would be great to join in the May challenge. I need a kick up the bum, today I have messed up by eating! I have lost 13lbs in 3 weeks, weigh in weds I am not expecting a greet loss but hopefully 3lbs.

I start week 5 on Weds but I am determined to stick to SS for a whole month with no other food, except AAM week.

I have still got 2.5 stones to go to reach target but I have a wedding to go to in July and I hoping to be a size 12.
:D:D

i am in :) at the end of may its

my block's last night out (halls)
kayleigh (kay2007) hen night
and its my birthday 5th june

so i want to loose around at least a stone to!!!

:D brill idea hun

xxx

Nice to have you on board hun, its always good o have incentives :)

bm2lm xx

Hi I am new to this site it would be great to join in the May challenge. I need a kick up the bum, today I have messed up by eating! I have lost 13lbs in 3 weeks, weigh in weds I am not expecting a greet loss but hopefully 3lbs.

I start week 5 on Weds but I am determined to stick to SS for a whole month with no other food, except AAM week.

I have still got 2.5 stones to go to reach target but I have a wedding to go to in July and I hoping to be a size 12.
:D:D

Great to see you joining in hun :), its a good way to get focused again.

bm2lm xx

I'd love to join in since we are off to Holland at the end of May to see Rachels godmother and she hasn't seen me since I started this. I had an original goal to loose 3 stone by then but that's smashed to bits. then I set 5 stone but that got smashed this week. so it would be lovely to go there having lost 6 stone!! this could be just the motivation

I'd love to join in since we are off to Holland at the end of May to see Rachels godmother and she hasn't seen me since I started this. I had an original goal to loose 3 stone by then but that's smashed to bits. then I set 5 stone but that got smashed this week. so it would be lovely to go there having lost 6 stone!! this could be just the motivation

Welcome on board hun, this is probably the push we need :):)
The last time I met my mother-in-law I weighed just over 15st, so hopefully after this challenge Ill roll into her house around 12.5 st :D

She'll have to pick up her bottom lip from the floor when she sees me:D

bm2lm xx

Hey

Im def in, will keep me on track! Only on day 3 still very hungry at the min

We can do it!!

we can all do this :) its only 28 days!!!

whats is the main time of the day/ week that u all need the most help, if we know this we can encourage eachother more then :)
mine is friday and saturdays they kill me

xx

MAy challenge would be good going away 1st June my birthday the 2nd lovely birthday pressie to me will be one stone off PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
started today 790 plan, most I have done b4 is 11 days, got to do more this time or my clothes wont fit me on hols.
Going with daughter and grandson,and friends all in all 12 off us going so really need to wear clothes

i would love to join this .....

goin home on 2nd of june for summer :( n would like to be smaller than i was at easter wen i was at home .. really make their jaws drop. But also at least if i lost a stone id be just 1 stone of my target weight ... would reali lve to loose 2 stone but that may just be wihfull thinkin on my part - i hate the devil on my shoulder iv been listenin to it for so long that iv forgotten how to block it out! hehe but i will learn and hopefully will stick to it without many oopsies as i like to call them!
Im just hopin that i dnt get completely stressed out durin exams and turn to food again...then again if im ss'in it does leave me more time to revise - maybe i should write that on my wall?? lol

We shall persevere! good intentions are just the start its the stickin to it that gets the weight of eh?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

MAy challenge would be good going away 1st June my birthday the 2nd lovely birthday pressie to me will be one stone off PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
started today 790 plan, most I have done b4 is 11 days, got to do more this time or my clothes wont fit me on hols.
Going with daughter and grandson,and friends all in all 12 off us going so really need to wear clothes

Hi,

By the end of this challenge you'll be the proud loser of a stone at least :D

bm2lm xx

i would love to join this .....

goin home on 2nd of june for summer :( n would like to be smaller than i was at easter wen i was at home .. really make their jaws drop. But also at least if i lost a stone id be just 1 stone of my target weight ... would reali lve to loose 2 stone but that may just be wihfull thinkin on my part - i hate the devil on my shoulder iv been listenin to it for so long that iv forgotten how to block it out! hehe but i will learn and hopefully will stick to it without many oopsies as i like to call them!
Im just hopin that i dnt get completely stressed out durin exams and turn to food again...then again if im ss'in it does leave me more time to revise - maybe i should write that on my wall?? lol

We shall persevere! good intentions are just the start its the stickin to it that gets the weight of eh?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to your 28 day challenge hun :)

Im sure we'll make it with each others help and support.:)

Bring it on :D

bm2lm xx

Back