MAY CHALLENGE

I've lost another 2lbs this week - so past my target by 1lb!! woop-woop me!!

:happy096: Awesome sparkel!!!

LR

Well done Sparkel!!

Not sure how accurate this list is anymore for some of you. Anyways... down 2 lbs this week. 1lbs past my goal.. and still a week to go. Woo!

Tish - 7lbs down - "as much as poss"
Sattsy 9lb - 9lb to go
Sparkelwings 4lb - 4lb lost - Goal Met
Cherrysabs - "I just want to lose something"
MandyJ72 7lbs -6lbs lost - 1lb to go
loulou13......
DawnT 8lb - 8lbs to go
Carrot tit 8lb - 8lb to go ( going on 4 wi's )
LightRaven 5lb - 6lbs down-below goal!
Stirky7 8lb - 8lb to go
Sass 7lb - 2lb gain - 9lb to go
TooHeavyHannah 5lb - 5lbs down-Goal met!
Darling09 8lb - 3.75 lbs lost - 4.25 to go
Missus W - 10lbs - 10lbs to go!
Moonpig 6lb - 6lb to go
Jodie 12lb -3lb lost- 9lb to go
Wish 2b Thin 15lb - 15lb to go
Madmoo 1lb lost - 3lb to go

LR

Good morning everyone. I stayed the same again this week grrrrrr. Note to self, my school report this month says "must try harder"!!!

Tish
x

Hey lovlies,

Bad week really, just one thing after another at the moment, stupid little things as well.

Saturday, car got clamped £120 we don't have!!! silly thing is i always wait in the car when bf gets out but won £2 on a scratch card so went to cash it, 5mins later we get back to car and it's clamped and had to borrow the money from my brother.

Then yesterday i locked my keys in my flat and had to wait at my mums all day til neighbours got in to see if we could nip throught thier flat and see if our balcony door was open, SF was locked inside with my keys and purse lol. Silly thing is i found my keys and said 'lucky i looked down there or i would've forgotten to take them' lol then left them anyway lol.

Back on it today and starting green tea too. Wish me luck AGAIN :sigh:

Good luck everyone and keep me posted.

Oh and i put the 2lbs back on that i lost:cry:

hoping by 13th june if i stick to it (very unlikely lol) i will have lost a stone as me and bf are going out for the first time in almost a year!!!

MrsMe xXx

Poor you MrsMe - sometimes these types of days are meant to try us Im sure!!

Keep positive - you can do it - you know you can and we're all here to help you.

M
xx

Poor, poor, poor for me on the May challenge I'm afraid :( Esp after doing great on the April one I am gutted. But STS, not put on. Bring on the June challenge! I'll get there this time!

Hey everyone,

Thanks. I just can't seem to stick to this very well. Yesterdday had another bad day, walking in the rain for 2hrs so when i got to my mums i didn't fancy a shake so had a cake, biscuits, muffins and crisps :copon:.

Although when i weighed myself today to see the damage i had caused was pleasantly surprised i am currently down 2lbs since i weighed on monday.

Why is it when you think you've done well you sts or put on a lb or 2. But when you think you've messed up you lose a couple.

goodluck and keep me posted

MrsMe xXx

Well, I stayed the same this week. But that is fantastic considering the damage I did over last weekend (Memorial Day Holiday) and then yesterday at work, we had a meeting over lunch and ordered pizza. But hey... 6 lbs for the month... 1 lbs over my target. I'm happy! :)

LR

Just wanted to say well done to everyone on the may challenge, you all did amazingly well. :happy096:

I didn't do so well during may but i'm back and i'm going to do my best for June!!

Yes I agree Sass, everybody did well. But I ahve to hang my head in shame, I had a BAD BAD May!!! Back on it for June tho!!

Back