McChicken sandwich

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Laineymcd, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Laineymcd

Laineymcd Full Member

Hi everyone
    Need help, brought my son to McDonald's as a treat as he won medal for Irish dancing this afternoon, anyways I was so hungry I couldn't say no to something should have been more prepared....
    How many propoints in a McChicken sandwich just gonna take out of my weekly pp as only used 10 so far ??
    Thanks
    Laineymcd xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Laineymcd

Laineymcd Full Member

Thanks a mil Hun, 10 pp not bad for about 5sec's of enjoyment !!!! Liking this weekly pp things especially when I had nothing to tie me over until I get home.. Enjoy the Chinese xxx

4. Lynds24

Lynds24 Member

Hi,
    You don't happen to know what a tall skinny latte is aswell by any chance???

5. Lynds24

Lynds24 Member

OMG!!!!... & I thought I was being good by not eating anything with the rest of my family.... That was such a waste of 5 point :(
    Thanks for the info though!!

6. Lynds24

Lynds24 Member

OMG!!!... And I thought I was being good buy not eating with the rest of the family. Such a waste of 5 points :(

7. Lynds24

Lynds24 Member

Omg!!.. So not worth 5 points & I thought I was being by not eating anything!!!... :(

8. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    It's 4pp for a regular latte, going by the NVs off the Maccy D website

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.