Me again lol

What kind are you talking about? LT only recommend Listerine Original and Oraldene (I think? Definately Listerine original anyway)?

only breath freshener you can you is the listerine active strips which are extremely hard to get hold of.

if you mean mouthwash then you can get that anywhere.
don't forget it gotta be alcohol free.
can be dentyl,corsodyl or listerine original(i think).i think we all get told different tbh by the pharmacy.
i can't see any harm in using others though because you don't swallow the stuff x

lol i agree tafflass - but just in case i do stick to listerine original. which i'm sure must have alcohol in it!

Tafflass is right, every pharmacy will tell u diff thing..mine recommended listerin original

i use the dentyl or mint corsodyl and not had probs.
i even use a little breath spray thing that i keep in my bag and they said that was fine too.no alcohol in it

can you tell us all the name of it please Shelley? would be interesting to find out :) (especially as my mini mouthwash did once leak in my handbag, good to have alternatives).

I think you'll find they're talking baloney! If you call the LT helpline or email them, they'll advise that all you can use is the Listerine original mouthwash (or either corsydol/oraldend- can't remember which?) or strips, I've NEVER heard them say the sprays are okay?
(PS- I don't think it'll make a HUGE difference- just thought you'd like to double-check just in case?...)

Back