Me AGAIN

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Hi guys

Well I'm back again.

I did Cambridge Diet successfully from Jul 09 - Nov 09 and then got pregnant. Currently have 3 stone to lose and I am starting again tomorrow.

I have been wondering when the little thing in my head will click, and yesterday morning it finally clicked. I just cant go on being so miserable anymore - it effects my life in so many ways.

One being I bought a beautiful pair of shoes, and I cant wear them as they are so high and I'm so heavy. So its my mission to be able to wear them comfortably; aswell as all my beautiful other skinny clothes.

I started doing it when Megan was 6 weeks old - I lasted 3 days and caved. I'm back to work now and shes nearly 7.5 months old, so Im ready and in a better, stronger place. I remember posting back then that I was doing it - but was too ashamed to come back and confess that I didnt want to do it any longer.

I feel better this time and am ready for that first week - its gonna be tough but once I'm over it I know i'll be on my way to a happier life and I'll be myself again.

Thanks for reading! x

Hey welcome back!

Where in Herts are you? I too am in Herts! x

Good luckxx

Welcome back hunny, no shame in failing the last time, I know I did. But like you I had a break and thankfully my head has also clicked into place!

Week 3 nearly over with and I feel stronger than ever and yes I've had weak moments but coming on here has been a god send :)

Looking forward to following your journey x

welcome back hun wishing you every success :D

Good luck on your first day! x

Thanks everyone! Had my first shake, feel ok. Just know im gonna miss a nice tea, and I dont like it black. Only just about stomach black coffee!

Im exactly 14 stone - so I have 3.5 stone to lose - 49lbs eeek! Wonder if i'll do it xxxx

Welcome back, good luck on your journey.

Back