me in my size 12s!!! pics

eyesdontlie

I still cannot believe I can fit into a size 12 it seems so unreal!!!
superskinnyme004.jpg

Well done hun - You look fantastic :bliss:

bet your over the moon getting into size 12 ....ohhhh i remember those days

keep up the good work you have done so well

good for you! you look great x

you do - you look absolutely fab!

wow! looking great!

Oh well done, you look great, look at your slim legs and tiny waist - fabulous! :)

you look fab hun,
do you really have 29.2lb left to lose,because you really dont look like you do,
elaine x

Feels great doesn't it! I'm also loving being size 12 now after 11 weeks of Lipotrim TFR. Well done Eyesdontlie!

You do look great, really slim, how tall are you? I can see what people mean from your other thread about whether you need to lose anymore.

Also altho BMI is only a guide anyway, it is least helpful as a guide for those who are very active, with a high amount of muscle. With your riding you are active and are probably muscular (in a nice way) which means it is all the more reason to be cautious about going off your BMI x

oh wahoo you look brillllll:D

amazing -you've done so so so well. You look brilliant! Do you mind me asking what size you were before Lt and how long it has taken?

well done hunni you look faboloussssssssssssssssssss. xxxxxxxxx

Well done, lookin good

You look fab babe! How can you have 2 more stone to lose? There will be nothing left of you! I have 2 stone to go and don't look half as great as you!!!! Size 12 *big sigh* lucky you, I don't think I've been a size 12 since I was at school!

Well done hun.

x

Back