Total Solution Me, me, me, me, me!!!

Congratulations on your Babys birth and goodluck on Exante.

Thank you very much. I have massive admiration for you doing so well! Your loss is absolutely fantastic. What an inspiration it is to people like me to see how well you've done. :)

Welcome MrsW1 and congrats on your baby and for making the decision to start the diet! I had my baby in Jan and just stopped bf:ing and started the diet practically the next day, lol! I lost about 3st after having my 1st one as well, but quickly fell off the wagon and never got back on. Today is my 5th day and never have managed to this point without nibbling something, so having a good feeling. :) You seem like you are in a good mindset to do this, thats the main thing, so am sure you'll shed those 5st in no time. The best of luck on your journey and here's to transforming into yummy mummies!:D

Congrats on the baby! :) Good luck on the diet, you'll do wonderfully, 1st 11 is hardly anything when you've had all of those events! I'm from Cornwall too haha :D xx

Thanks for your posts folks :)

Not sure what happened with my first entry, I was mucking about with it and when I logged back in today it had gone!?? Anyway, it suits really as I've struggled to get started with Exante this time round so today is yet again my Day 1....I'm not giving up as one day I will start it and it WILL be the last Day 1 ever !

Anyway so far so good today....had 2 packs and am waiting for 6pm to roll on in so I can have my yummy thai chicken soup!! Not sure what's clicked in my head today but something has! I think it's the realisation that this is the only way I'm going to lose my weight and I only have 2 years to do it before I will more than likely develop diabetes (due to having gestational diabetes with both of my pregnancies).

I've been thinking a lot about it all since having my 2nd daughter and I don't want my girls growing up with a bad relationship with food like I did just because their Mum has issues with it. SOOOOO I want to break this journey down into 3 parts, the part where I lose weight, the part where I learn to love food again but in a healthy way and change my relationship with it for good and part 3 - feelign totally 100% happy and healthy in myself knowing I'll never EVER be this way again in my life, physically or mentally. As far as I'm concerned, hitting goal is the easy part, it will be the changing my thought process and my food habits/relationship that will be the hard part...anyone can lose weight, it's the losing the wrong mentality that's harder!

I'll leave it there for now, I hope anyone that may happen to read this is having a great, positive day today :D I'll be back tomorrow to bang on how well I've done about getting through my first 100% day :D xx

Welcome Mrs W1, You really seem to have the motivation and positive attitude so I am sure that this time tomorrow day 2 will be behind you! Looking forward to reading your progress xx

Week 1 Day 2

Pleased to report today that yesterday was a success and today is going the same way so far! :D I feel thinner already!! I feel much stronger today than I did yesterday now I know I can be 100% again....that my willpower didn't fly out of the window when I had my baby...was really worried about that but so far so good folks. ;) I hope everyone else is having a good day too. x

Back