meal out help please!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Nikki1985, 4 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Nikki1985

Nikki1985 Member

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    has anyone been to carter & miller? im supposed to be going and never been before? any idea whats best for syns? thanks so much :D xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Spicy

Spicy Lurker

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I just checked their website Miller & Carter - Home and it says "In the Steakhouse Restaurant at every Miller & Carter you'll find expert grill chefs plying their skills. Our fantastic menu includes premium beef steaks, as well as great fish, lamb, chicken and pork options all grilled to perfection". So you could have steak with jacket potato and salad?

4. Sarah26

Sarah26 Member

Miller and Carter do amazing food! I went over Xmas and you could have jacket instead of chips. The steak also came with a massive wedge of lettuce. I guess you'd just have to avoid the sauce on the salad and steak

5. welshgirl21

welshgirl21 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh my goodness, Miller and Carter do the best steak I have ever eaten, no question. Like other person said you don't have to have a sauce, ask for jacket potato and for them to leave off the parsley butter.

You'll be fine and enjoy it.

6. Blondee

Blondee Would love a cream bun!!

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just searched for MIller & Carter as I'm going tonight... Its my most favourite restaurant I've ever been to but have to limit myself whilst on SW so tonight is the first time in three months!! I already know exactly what I'm having... Sirloin steak topped with bacon and mushroom sauce and jacket pot with iceberg wedge and no sauce :) Cannot wait xxx :)

7. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    Oh. My. Gosh.
    That sound's amazing!! :drool:
    Enjoy xxx

8. jennywrens

jennywrens New Member

I have been looking at the salad. I have been looking high and low but can't find the syns

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.