Extra Easy Meal planner

MrsP

How does this look folks? Going shopping today!

Attachments

• image-16554284.jpg
    image-16554284.jpg
    504.4 KB · Views: 316
Does that mean you are doing a different meal for yourself hun? If it was me I wouldnt be getting into doing that as SW friendly meals are perfectly family friendly

Anyway there are a fewpoints

Extra Light Philly is not a HEA only the plain light philly so either swap to that or syn the extra light
Quorn sausages have a syn value so make sure you add them and try to include some superfree here
Watch your mash for hidden syns too

Personally I would not have salad with some of these meals but whatever rocks your boat. I would just add loads of superfree to the spag bol or diet cola chicken itself

But looks good - it feels better to have a plan :)

I always do different meals anyway as hubby allergic to tomatoes s d kids extremely fussy. Daughter struggles with food so I always seem to cook all sorts.
I will swap the Philly over like you said and syn the sausages. X thanks love! X

I'm with PatchworkPuss on the salad, not for me with some of those meals. I'd ask yourself if you weren't on SW would you really have salad with those meals, is so well ok, but if not it could be something that will start to annoy you. Persoanally I'd add extra mushrooms, carrots, onions etc to them just to bulk up or maybe have fruit salad for afters. Otherwise brill.;)

Lovely job ta xxx

Back