Medical restrictions

chele80

On a mission
I am going to my chemist tomorrow to start Lipotrim and was wondering if anyone can tell me what the medical restrictions are?

I had my gall bladder out 2 weeks ago and am hoping this is not one of the restrictions.
Can anyone help? :confused:

I am going to my chemist tomorrow to start Lipotrim and was wondering if anyone can tell me what the medical restrictions are?

I had my gall bladder out 2 weeks ago and am hoping this is not one of the restrictions.
Can anyone help? :confused:

not sure about having your gall bladder out, but anything that they are concerned about they will just Ok with your doctor before they put you on the diet

If you've had surgery they may require you to wait a little longer before starting LT. Speaking from experience I started LT about a week after a surgical procedure and failed miserably due to being too mentally and physically weak. I waited a couple of weeks and went back on TFR and have my first WI tomorrow with only one slip-up.

Also, they will just log your general medical history, heart problems, diabetes etc.

I believe personally that going on it so soon after surgery would be a good thing and help with my healing. I feel mentally fine and losing weight can only aid me as I have a lot of weight on my stomach and this is where the gall bladder was taken out.

I really, really want to start this. So will phone the chemist and then go down.

Has anyone else had their gall bladder out and done Lipotrim?

I don't know anyone who has had their gall bladder out and done LT but I know someone who had their gall bladder out and lost 4 stone without doing a diet.

I believe personally that going on it so soon after surgery would be a good thing and help with my healing. I feel mentally fine and losing weight can only aid me as I have a lot of weight on my stomach and this is where the gall bladder was taken out.

That is exactly how I felt. I was absolutely adamant that I was going on Lipotrim and that it was the best thing for me so soon afterwards but it was my body that proved me wrong so just be aware of this and if you do start to feel weak then stop and restart a few weeks later.

feeling the pressure more to succeed as get married in 10 weeks and feel this is my last chance.
I HAVE to make this work

Vickie - :rotflmao:

Are you intending to lose the full 80lb in ten weeks?!

Nooooo, I'm not that daft. Just aiming for 1.5 stone in 10 weeks and then continue it afterwards

Good good, was just wondering then lol. Well you should have no problem with losing that amount then.

Good luck with the visit to the pharmacist tomorrow and I look forward to hearing about your LT journey in the future.

Lipotrim - Pharmacy Programme
your pharmacy will put you right hopefully, but if your unsure check with your doctor he wont bite, mine was suprisingly supportive!

Lol, that would be a feat. Thanks rainbow brite will keep you all posted and fingers crossed I'll be dining on shakes by Tuesday

Back