Medisyns? syns in medicine can anyone help

Jennifer

how are you supposed to know what syns are in perscription medicine? i have just started taking this stuff and its really sweet and thick and im really worried about if there is syns in it, is there a rough guide at all?

aah thanks kristin its a total pain cos i cant have many syns anyway as i put on if i do so i have a bad feeling about todays weigh in! i can only hope thanks alot :)

Hi, things like lemsip, honey and lemon cough medicines etc do have syn values but tbh you need to get well first, so if you need them, take them!

Ps you say you can't have many syns cos you put on... how many do you have? If you have up to 15 you really shouldn't gain!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Cough syrup 2 level tsp
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
If that helps ^ but yeah your health is number priority - ask you leader next time you wi they will be able to advise.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]​

thanks guys its not a cold its for something else, kristen i stayed the same which is better than a gain! but disapointing still :) aw do you have a cold :( i hope u feel better soon! xxx

jaylou i have found that if i eat 10 syns a day i gain so i can only have 5 per day if i want to lose it might be to do with my illness its just a pain when i know i am trying really hard and its medicine making me not lose!

Back