Meetings/Weigh Ins

Claree__x

Silver Member
I'm thinking of joining, how long do meetings roughly take? I don't wanna commit if I'm gonna be there for ages 'cause I don't have a lot of time on Thursday nights (that's the only one near me) but I'd like to go to the weigh ins.

Hi,you can pretty much just get weighed and go straight away.I did so myself when i went to a ww class.Hope ive helped.

Depends.

Mine starts at 6.30, half hour to weigh people then from 7 til half 7 its like a group talk etc

I usually go at about 6.50 so i miss the Q and stay til 7.30 when it ends.

You dont have to stay to group though, you can always go, weigh then leave..

Up to you.

Ooh okay then. Another silly question, I think, but it says 9:30am 7:00pm so does that mean there's a meeting at 9:30 then one at 7? Lol.

I would guess so, but without looking at it i wouldnt know for sure..

Post the link if you want and il look :)

When I went to my first couple meetings I did evening ones and it was a full WI and meeting. It took easily an hour and a half as it was a busy meeting - probably close on 20 people in the class and many more who just came to get weighed and went. So it's not neccessarily the meeting that takes a while but the volume of people to get weighed? So it really depends how busy your class is... :)

Ooh okay then. Another silly question, I think, but it says 9:30am 7:00pm so does that mean there's a meeting at 9:30 then one at 7? Lol.

Class leaders often do several classes a day at the same place.

Back