• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mega embarassed...tmi contained in this message...advice needed.

LadyGrey

S: 21st4.0lb C: 20st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 47.3 Loss: 0st5lb(1.68%)
OMG the most disgusting embarrasing thing has just happend..i was sitting on the floor and my tummy went really strange ...kind of moving around feeling..the next minute i feel warmth... only to find im leaking watery poo :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ran straight to the toilet and out it poured....then followed by little poo lumps....and when i looked down they contained huge bits of solid white stuff???

i been doing this a week..im in ketosis :(

and i ate my dinner about an hour ago :(

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

redhead66

This will be my year
S: 19st9lb C: 19st1.5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st7.5lb(2.73%)
Oh dear, but at least you were at home...

From personal experience, when I did CD first time I sometimes got chronic wind and the squishy tummy - particularly with the bars and tetras :eek: I found the way to get round it was by adding water to the tetras, but I ended up avoiding the bars because I was terrified of the consequences of a good parp IYKWIM :eek: When I plucked up the courage to mention it to my CDC, she said that she'd heard of quite a few people having "tummy issues" and that she had been told by CD that it was most likely as a result of the concentrated vitamins in the packs. I still have a bit of a problem now, but that's as a result of also taking Metformin. Have you changed any of your meals, or do you take meds that might have something to do with it?

Sorry I can't be more helpful hunnie, but I do sympathise x

LadyGrey

S: 21st4.0lb C: 20st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 47.3 Loss: 0st5lb(1.68%)
thanks for your replys everyone..was mortified...i feel fine though..no tummy ache or anything :-/ ... for my dinner i had chicken coated in chilli,corriander and lime, garlic mushrooms and lettuce/cucumber... very bizarre ....fingers crossed that was some random one off and its all these pounds im losing desperetley trying to escape me lol xxxx

I'm on lighter life, day 8 and I've been the same for 4 days... :( no idea. Giving it till the end of week 2 before maybe taking some fibogel or similar to ahem add bulk! Xx

S: 13st4lb C: 11st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 22.9 Loss: 1st8lb(11.83%)
ahhh sounds awful poor you, i tend to go from diahorrhea to constipation weekly, the joys of cambridge !!:eek: