Mega embarassed...tmi contained in this message...advice needed.

LadyGrey

OMG the most disgusting embarrasing thing has just happend..i was sitting on the floor and my tummy went really strange ...kind of moving around feeling..the next minute i feel warmth... only to find im leaking watery poo :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ran straight to the toilet and out it poured....then followed by little poo lumps....and when i looked down they contained huge bits of solid white stuff???

i been doing this a week..im in ketosis :(

and i ate my dinner about an hour ago :(

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh dear, but at least you were at home...

From personal experience, when I did CD first time I sometimes got chronic wind and the squishy tummy - particularly with the bars and tetras :eek: I found the way to get round it was by adding water to the tetras, but I ended up avoiding the bars because I was terrified of the consequences of a good parp IYKWIM :eek: When I plucked up the courage to mention it to my CDC, she said that she'd heard of quite a few people having "tummy issues" and that she had been told by CD that it was most likely as a result of the concentrated vitamins in the packs. I still have a bit of a problem now, but that's as a result of also taking Metformin. Have you changed any of your meals, or do you take meds that might have something to do with it?

Sorry I can't be more helpful hunnie, but I do sympathise x

thanks for your replys everyone..was mortified...i feel fine though..no tummy ache or anything :-/ ... for my dinner i had chicken coated in chilli,corriander and lime, garlic mushrooms and lettuce/cucumber... very bizarre ....fingers crossed that was some random one off and its all these pounds im losing desperetley trying to escape me lol xxxx

I'm on lighter life, day 8 and I've been the same for 4 days... :( no idea. Giving it till the end of week 2 before maybe taking some fibogel or similar to ahem add bulk! Xx

Try asking your consultant for the Cambridge fibre, bulked things up for me pretty quickly! Hope you are ok Xx

ahhh sounds awful poor you, i tend to go from diahorrhea to constipation weekly, the joys of cambridge !!:eek:

Back