Meli's Countdown to a New Me!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Meli, 29 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The lowest I've ever been with SW was 10st 10lbs and that wasn't even my target and that was last year. Since then have been on and off track (more off to be honest), so now I really want to make an effort to head back in the right direction. I made it to WI yesterday (after ages, don't remember the last time I weighed in group...probably March/April?) and got a proper shock when I stepped on the scales and disappointed, but I deserved it.
    Now I can't afford to mess around any longer and need to find my way back into the SW way of eating, so will need as much support as possible!

Challenges at the moment--have the kids off from school, SIL-her husband and son are still living with us (so they make all this tempting food) and fasting month is next week. Really need to keep my focus and just try to plan ahead to get me through these hurdles.

Today's menu--
    Red Day
    Breakfast- 2 clementines and 1 banana
    42g All Bran (HEB) with skimmed milk(HEA)
    Lunch- BNS soup, 16 crabsticks
    Snack- Activia FF yogurt, melon pieces
    Dinner- Fried Egg with Ketchup (2 syns), Grilled Pangasius Fish, Fried Mushrooms and 1 Warburton Toast (.5HEB)
    Snack- 2 Alpen Lights (3.5 syns + .5HEB) with Green Lemon Tea, Twister ice cream (3.5 syns)

Water: 1.5 litres
    Exercise: none, have an event to go to tonight

Last edited: 29 July 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey hunny, now I know it's here I can post!! Sorry noone has written! You must feel very unsupported!! Don't panic, that'll all change! You know we're not like that really!! I may even send you more hats if you're lucky (and are a good girl lol!!) You may want to edit your height details on the left hand panel as it's showing that your BMI is waaaaayyyyy too high!! But you are infact the height of a thumbnail!!

I'm here for you all the way hun, I know you have the ability and determination to succeed at this! Just take it one step at a time and don't put too much pressure on yourself!!XXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited: 11 August 2011
  4. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    hey hun its lovely to hear from you again and welcome back!!!! i shall look forward to keeping up with your diary again.

im out of target range after holidays and about to hop back on the wagon too!!

5. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oops on the bmi! Girls follow me on my Meli's weightloss journey diary as most people seem to recognise who I am on that one :)
    Lurverick- I'm confident you will get back into target very soon!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.