Merry :)Skinny:) Christmas

sun

Gold Member
To all the excited Newbies

And us oldies

christmas_tree_2.gif

Hello Sun,

Was thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were getting on. I have lost over 4 stone now - still can't quite believe it.

Merry Christmas. I will be abstinant til March so have a slice of turkey for me

Lots of love and well done xxxx

Hi Sun,

Merry xmas to you all.

P x

thanks all!

DQ you've done amazing, go girl xxxxxxxxxxx

Great thread, hope everyone has a great Christmas.

I will be abstaining too, but as I said to my grown up children who were sad that I was not going to sample the lovely cooking, it could mean that I will spend an extra 9 more Christmases if I get to a safe BMI.

HAVE A GOOD ONE:)

Hi Sun
Can see you are still doing brilliantly - well done.
I will be back on plan on Jan 2 for a month - hope to lose a stone which will take me to where I want to be.
Would like to wish you and everyone one her a very happy christman and prosperous new year
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Merry Christmas everyone! I know that the best Christmas present that I could ever have is the 9 stone loss I have had since June. Truly the best gift ever.

Merry Christmas everybody!
My DH bought me a cross trainer for Christmas, and asked me if that is what I really wanted, 'Yes, I said, what wife wouldn't want a smaller butt for Christmas', and that is what I got (he got it 6 weeks early).
So now he has also got me the Mk4 GHD hair straighteners too, so hopefully I can start making a bit more of myself.
Better than a box of chocs (well almost ;)).

I too will be abstaining over xmas. It will be a bit tough at times but I do have lots of support.

Absolutely Well Done Everybody, I Wish All Imminent Starters, Foundationers And Maintainers Every Success And Health And Happiness.

Xxxxxxxx

Hey oldies... and newbies!!!

I'm still a newbie and am having a hard time atm!! Will be eating "healthy lunch" on xmas day...

Have a lovely xmas and new year everyone xxx

Back