Micha's (meandering!) weight loss journey!

mdymond1982

Firstly, hello :) My name is Micha and I am 34 years old. I am married with a little boy who is 4 years old - he keeps me running around and so I should be slim!!!!

Today is the start of my journey to lose 6 stone - eeek! I am a yoyo dieter and have been on umpteen different diets over the years but currently am topping the scales at my heaviest weight ever at 16 stone. I have literally zero willpower when it comes to choosing food and portion sizes so have decided that strict rules is what I need, along with one to one support, which is how I found Cambridge.

Started my day today with a bowl of the porridge, and it wasn't too bad. Hungry now though and its only 9:45am so filling up on water to curb the craving!

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies and if anyone is interested in buddying up that would be great - could do with all of the support that I can get.

Micha xx

Hi Micha

I promise it gets easier. Stick with it and you'll be well on your way to losing that six stone. How you finding the other products?

You got this! Good luck :)

Back