Migraines

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Toots, 16 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Does anyone get migraines on SS? If so how do you get rid of them because mine seem a little different to my normal, hormonal ones!!

The pain I can just about deal with as it's not as bad as my normal migraines...........it's the aura that drives me nuts

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    i get them around days 2 - 5, triggerred by the carb withdrawral but for me being on ss seems to reduce the amount i normally have, bonus for me as i hate spending 3 days stuck on the couch trying not to move

4. Tracey1404

Tracey1404 Enjoyin' my journey....

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Hi Toots - how often are you getting them? I have both hormonal and trigger migraines. Hormonal are no problem, just more of a nuisance. Trigger migraines are a different thing altogether. My triggers are cheese, bananas and oranges in combination. Solo they are fine, any 2 together and I can have v.bad migraine for couple of days or so. It may be that one ingredient in one flavour is causing you a problem, especially as the packs deliver concentrated nutrition and there is little else in your system to dilute the effects. I find a v.strong black coffee at the onset of auras can drastically diminish effects. If you continue to suffer and want to PM me, feel free to do so.

Toots and sumayyah like this.
  5. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Sumayya - it is always within the first week of SS- even after doing AAM - they suck don't they?

Hi Tracey - other than hormones (which I can't really control) I can't identify any triggers - other than CD. I've just had some quorn mince and that seems to have sorted it (I don't feel sick and the aura has gone now - just have a thumping headache - but at least it has downgraded to just a bad headache!!) Would prefer not to have to have the quorn as would like to lose the last couple of stones to finish this and stop taking 2 steps forward and one back.

I'll try strong coffee - any excuse for a cuppa suits me just fine!! :p

Thanks again, ladies

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.