Mike Scott (Icemoose) follow up story 2yrs on

CW Consultant

Gold Member
Hi,

I have posted below a link to a follow up story on Icemoose.

Well done Mike firstly on the great weightloss achieved and secondly on the maintenance which its obvious to see works :happy096:

I know you have been an inspiration to many with your blog and also your maintenance.

Now as a CDC you continue on passing your experience to others helping them to also achieve their weightloss and improve their health and lifestyles.
:party0038::party0038:

Linda

http://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co....3A59%3A52%3A090

What a marvellous transformation Mike, and well done on maintaining. Personally I think that will be the part I struggle with.

what a fantastic story. I'm new on this journey but have been reading lots of the posts on the forums and Mikes hints and tips and encouragement have been great. Sensible solid advice. He'll make a great cdc.

Gosh...looking fab Mike! In fact you look even slimmer than when you reached goal, and younger too
clapgirl.gif

th_CDStar.png

Well done Mike, thats fab!

Wow Mike, you are such an inspiration, and you look fab! xx

Thanks everyone :)

2 years down.....60 to go :)

M.

You look amazing. You're a "huge" inspiration :)

xxx

Wow fantastic story, nice to see cambridge actually got a mention instead of being edited out.......nice one Mike, and congratulations on maintaining.

Inspirational as always, look years younger too :D

Brilliant story Mike. And yes you do look younger!

Just think how many people have done this because of what you did, well done Mike x

Well done Mike - ur an inspiration !!

Debz xx

Back