Millionth Newbie

DopeyAngel

Sweet wrapper fetishist.
Hello everyone,
I have been lurking on the WW boards and then realised I'd probably been a bit impolite not introducing myself!

I'm Hannah and I'm doing WW by myself - but reading the goings-ons on the WW boards is really helping me to stay focused and on track! Not to mention all the lovely recipes and 'low point treats' that people are posting.

Everyone seems very supportive of each other on here so I hope I can join in. I've still got quite a way to go!

Some uninteresting stats.....
Reason for dieting: Concerned over increasing likelihood of becoming a fat knacker.
Weaknesses: Laziness (lack of exercise) and vodka (including subsequent kebabs).
Reason for joining minimins: Everyone is so lovely - I wanted to join the club!

Thanks for reading - I know newbies are pretty boring!

Huggles :)

hey Angel... Welcome..... "fat knacker" - reeeeeeally made me chuckle, aint heard that since school days...

Look forward to reading your success. xxx

Thanks Nikki - I have been avidly reading your weight loss diary on the WW forum already. Proper cracks me up :giggle:

I'm not very good at forum etiquette so not sure whether you're supposed to just dive in and comment on stuff or what. Hence the introduction.

Unfortunately I am a bit of a fat knacker at the mo but hopefully WW will change all that!
Hope you're having a good day :)

Hey DA - Have you got a diary? I looky but I no findy :( xxx

Do you know how tempted I am to write a diary? I love nothing better than airing my dirty laundry to anyone who'll listen (you're more sensible, you throw yours away ;) )But I thought you had to wait to be in the 'gang' first?!

Oh my Gosh! Nooooooo..... Please.... write one, get that bad boy started! You are already in "The Gang" - Do it - do it - do it - do it - No pressure like!

<ignores comments about my granny pants on the end of stcik!> :D

Alright then. I'll start one....as soon as I have summat worth reading :)

<heads off to find some granny pants for beginning of amusing anecdotes>

oh good another diary to delve into I love being nosey
Welcome to the forum hun, i've already seen you around in post Xx

greetings and good luck from a fat knacker with similar weaknesses !!

Back