Millionth time lucky!!!

DAY 7 - Well my first weigh in I have lost 11lb. I'm happy with that but I know it will slow down and I don't want to do what I've done in the past by being so pleased I celebrate with food. So im keeping a firm head on my shoulders and thinking I have 75 more lbs to loose yet!! I'm still feeling like an air head for most of the day and actually very hungry not quite sure lol I keep fluctuating how long I want to do this for but I really need to make my mind up because I want to make sure I can do the maintenance programme properly. I have a wedding coming up but that's no problem I will drink water for that and then I'm at a blues festival weekend which again is not a problem for me to drink water and be the designated driver but I just don't know how long to do this for??! I have been very irritable today and tempted to give up but my mind got the better of my mouth. Tonight I'm going to play squash or more like run around a squash court like a thumping sweating elephant lol. I have a lot of admin to do today and that's usually when I puck at rubbish most so it's quite hard today. Roll on tomorrow lol

Hi Rachael1664, WoW 11lbs off - great weight loss and well done for sticking to the plan and not giving in.

I've got six days worth of packs waiting in the cupboard, just need to summon up some willpower to start & keep going.

Keep up the good work & you will never see those 11lbs again.

TJ x

Rach I know wat u mean I do the same thing ask myself how long do i wanna do it for. If the losses slow down and i stop then I still have my Xenical to help me. This is day19 for me. Im starting refeed on Tues as I go on hols next Sat

DAY 8 - today I woke up in a completely different frame of mind!! I had more energy, felt really positive and went out to the shop bought all ingredients for a massive fry up, came home and cooked the biggest fry up for the family ever!!! I sat with them and sipped my vanilla milkshake and it didn't bother me at all!!
I have done all sorts of chores and didn't have my 2nd shake until 6pm.

I then thought I'd try a run and I managed 2 whole miles but by god it was tough!!!!! Came home enjoyed my soup as hubby tucked into a pizza and actually stayed awake until now (past mid night).

I had a little feeling sorry for myself dip in the day, but I just keep thinking how many times have I felt sorry for myself when I can't find anything that fits!! Still not decided how long I'm doing this for, but hopefully this positive energetic side is a new me?!?! X

DAY 9 - well today I woke up exhausted!!! I seem to be like a puppy, I get lots of energy and want to do all sorts and then all of sudden out of no where I crash and need to rest for a minute. I've not had any cravings today and today is the first day I haven't had hunger pangs. However I've really struggled with my water intake. I think be just about managed 2 litres and I'm super constipated lol. I managed another 2 mile run today but it was much harder than yesterday. Other than that I've not much else to report today :-/ I'm now going to bed because I'm exhausted :)

Hi, I can really relate to the energy slumps. This happens to me all the time dieting or not. Just feel as if someone has pulled my plug out! Hope your day goes well today - you're doing fab & are a great inspiration.

TJ x

DAY 11 - today I have been very lethargic I couldn't be bothered sound anything such a contrast to yesterday. I even considered giving up today but looked at a picture of me at my fattest and thinnest and I'm right back on track. I can't believe how much my moods and energy levels fluctuate alllll the time. I am having one tea spoon if fibre clear in the morning and one at tea time but I still need to have a laxative twice a week. Is anyone else this bunged up lol????? I'm drinking 3 litres of water a day and exercising but I'm still bunged up :-( any how I'm off for a run in the rain soon. I am slowly seeing a difference in my facial features but otherwise I'm still aware I've ALOT to loose!!!

Everyone is doing so well, the McDonalds test is definatly a good way to push your willpower! Fresh bread is a killer, i have to leave the room if i smell it at work!

im getting on very well, im off for a swim in the morning, at the local pool. Very nervous about it, starting to get butterflies about it already. is the fibre clear good? I just use senakot at the mo. Gosh, im so nervous, all that is on my miind is getting to that pool, getting changed and getting in there, i will be fine in the pool, its the walk of shame through the changing rooms into the pool. I have to say, this is much worse than anything i have experienced on this diet, but i must push myself, get out of my comfort zone and just do it!! :D

Shelly just think of how much you've lost!!! Keep your head high and you will be fine!!!! Fibre clear is good as in you belly doesn't go solid but it doesn't help evacuate lol how many senna do you take a week? Before fibre clear I was constantly in discomfort but for some reason that plus 2 dulcolax a week help me xx goo luck tomorrow it's a massive step and once you've done it once it'll be much easier to do it again and again xx

Well, what a great day ive had! Was in the pool for 2 and a half hours, then went for a soak in he jacuzzi. I was worrying for no reason :) i used to have 2 senna a week, usually a Tuesday or Wednesday. I saw an old friend today, she noticed how healthy i was looking, really was a confidence boost. Then i saw someone who used to bully me at school years ago. I walked past with my head held high!! :queen:

2 doesn't seem to be to much for me, one wasn't enough, but two does the trick lol. Yes i am going to go more often, im hoping to go twice a week, its quite far away, and £5 each time, wish i could go more but money is always tight. I used to go the the gym there, so will probably do the gym and swim package which is £7. Not too bad i suppose, and there is no limit on the amount of time you can have there.

Back