• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

MINDYS BEFORE / NOW PHOTO

Mindy

Dreaming of being slim!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
You can defo see the difference, your face is thinner, well done keep up the good work.

Mindy

Dreaming of being slim!
:D:D:D thankyouuu :D:D:D

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
You look great, actually you could be your'e younger sister. xxx

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You really can tell the difference. Your face is so much slimmer now. Well done you for loosing all that weight. I bet your feeling fantastic!

Minders

Finding inspiration
S: 17st9lb C: 14st5lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 3st4lb(18.62%)
Definitely a difference. Even with just the facial view the differences are obvious. Your face neck and chin are all much different now. Well done you!!! :D

Wow you can really see the difference, I guess it can be hard to see the difference in ourselfs because we see ourselves everyday. But in those pics it really shows, well done hun.

** Just Jools **

Slow & steady does it!!!!
S: 16st5lb C: 12st1lb G: 9st3lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 4st4lb(26.2%)
There's a huge difference hun. Well done. Keep up the good work. :D x

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
Agreed! x

nannydi

wants a new body
S: 21st4lb C: 18st0lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 3st4lb(15.44%)
you look good hun
can see you have lost weight on your face and neck and also your shoulders look smaller on new pic
xxxxxxxx

Well Done Mindy!!!! You must feel so proud... the good thing with taking photos of your stages... when you get to your goal... you will look in the mirror and then the photo and think... WOW..I did it!!!

You can really see how much you have lost .. you now have the appearance of a longer neck... slimmer declotage and your face shape has changed too!

Was just thinking lol.. we are all saying this and it is meant in the nicest way... but for a split second I thought oh... I hope she realises we are saying this in a positive way... You are looking fantastic! So keep it up Mindy!