MINDYS BEFORE / NOW PHOTO

Mindy

Dreaming of being slim!
I PERSONALLY CANT SEE MUCH DIFFERENCE BUT THIS IS ME 3 STONE 3.5LB LIGHTER:confused:

You can defo see the difference, your face is thinner, well done keep up the good work.

:D:D:D thankyouuu :D:D:D

You look great, actually you could be your'e younger sister. xxx

you really cant see much difference?? Look at ur chin and cheeks hun, you have lost alot from your face!!!
well done. keep it up!

You really can tell the difference. Your face is so much slimmer now. Well done you for loosing all that weight. I bet your feeling fantastic!

Definitely a difference. Even with just the facial view the differences are obvious. Your face neck and chin are all much different now. Well done you!!! :D

Wow you can really see the difference, I guess it can be hard to see the difference in ourselfs because we see ourselves everyday. But in those pics it really shows, well done hun.

There's a huge difference hun. Well done. Keep up the good work. :D x

Agreed! x

you look good hun
can see you have lost weight on your face and neck and also your shoulders look smaller on new pic
xxxxxxxx

Well Done Mindy!!!! You must feel so proud... the good thing with taking photos of your stages... when you get to your goal... you will look in the mirror and then the photo and think... WOW..I did it!!!

You can really see how much you have lost .. you now have the appearance of a longer neck... slimmer declotage and your face shape has changed too!

Was just thinking lol.. we are all saying this and it is meant in the nicest way... but for a split second I thought oh... I hope she realises we are saying this in a positive way... You are looking fantastic! So keep it up Mindy!

Back