mints

Sess

Hello again!

In prep for the bad breath to come!!..

Are we allowed to eat sugar free mints??

Hiya hun,no mints allowed im afraid but from the chemist u can get nuphar bre!th strips that are allowed and drink plenty,mouthwash is ok to,x

Great, i'm going to have to get to the shop for some before i kill someone with my breath!!

I use Listerine breath strips and it hasn't knocked me out of ketosis.
tsv where did you get the Listerine ones from? My Weldricks here say they're discontinued :(

i get mine from a company called dealzonline.co.uk. They are an Amazon shop but they seem cheaper than what is in their shop on Amazon and it's free postage. They are £4.99, free postage and come in mint and cinammon which are a refreshing change to mint!
Just go to their site and type Listerine into the search bar x

Thanks guys... I love Listerine mouth wash so I thought their strips would be a nice change to the ones the chemist gave me.
Oh and lesley... nice to see you had such a great loss after all :D Poor you having another week when your chemist is on her hols again tho .... keep strong x

Thanks Linda :)
How did you get on at your weigh in today? x

i get mine from a company called dealzonline.co.uk. They are an Amazon shop but they seem cheaper than what is in their shop on Amazon and it's free postage. They are £4.99, free postage and come in mint and cinammon which are a refreshing change to mint!
Just go to their site and type Listerine into the search bar x

Sorry to butt in, but only one flavour can be used whilst on lipotrim, I think it's cool mint if I remember correctly?

Clair x

VERY!

Unless you want to knock someone out with your breath!!!

Sorry to butt in, but only one flavour can be used whilst on lipotrim, I think it's cool mint if I remember correctly?
I checked with my pharmacist about the cinammon ones and he said they should be okay but go easy on them! Think he was more worried about them being tasty and that they might make me want food! :)

the more water you drink the less bad your breath smells...

I checked with my pharmacist about the cinammon ones and he said they should be okay but go easy on them! Think he was more worried about them being tasty and that they might make me want food! :)

I was told that the cinammon were definately a no go....

I've just emailed lipotrim and they definately aren't allowed as they will reduce ketone production

Clair x

Last edited:
Back