Minus 117 :)

Hello : )
I'm now on Day 5 and I feel great.
Been having the flavoured shakes for breakfast in the office and the soup for lunch. When I get home from work about 6pm, been grilling fish and having it with cauliflower and broccoli.
I LOVE fish, salmon, Cod, haddock, tuna, so it's been great!
Away to the beach soon for a 5 mile walk, and I actually want to! Hah, that would never have happened before :p

Roll on Monday night for my first weigh in x

:) sounds like you're having an excellent week :) looking forward to hearing how you do on Monday x

good luck for the w.i. love x x

Today is day 6 : )

I text my consultant yesterday to see if I could pop over and swap some of the porridge for shakes as I found the porridge really rank :/
It looked like cake mix, tasted like garlic. Eiw.
So not a problem, I met her this morning and swapped them for banana and butterscotch. Yumm.

So lunch today was a pint of water, a butterscotch shake and a green tea. Honestly loving it!

Friday night was a test............ it's normally take away night. The BF was like "Would you mind if I still got?"... I was like "Of course I wouldn't mind" *screwing up my face*!
But I thought I would make something "similar", yeah right! As I am on Step 3, I am allowed an evening meal remember, but 400 calories or less........
SO, got some fresh chicken breast, chopped it up, fried it with fry light, added some chopped corguettes and green pepper and fried them till they went a bit brown (like my onions from my takeaway *lol* ), added some of that Schwartz Chinese 5 spice powder and a dash of soy sauce light. And there you have it. My attempt at a chinese takeaway meal :rolleyes:

It was actually nice and I even used chop sticks to make me feel that I wasn't missing out! Hehehe

Anyway, my first weigh in is tomorrow night after work............ eeeeeeeeeee! So excited x

Day 8

Had my first weigh in last night and I lost 10 lbs!
Sooo excited and what a great start : )
I know you're expected to lose a lot in the first week, but i'm so happy.

Got another weeks worth of products from my consultant - I've gone with all shakes this time, i am really enjoying them and have this routine now in my office.
Get to work at 8am, make a shake, a green tea and a pint of water.
Lunch time 12 noon, a shake, green tea and water.
Easy as that and inbetween I'm just stocking up on the water - i have a water cooler in my office so i'm constantly filling up!
Bring on the next week x

minus117
well done on your 10lb loss thats great x x

Had my Week 2 weigh in last night after work, i lost 6 lbs!
Wow, I wasn't expecting that at all, perhaps 3 lbs at most but I'm so happy :)

15 days now i've been on the plan and it's going really great so far. I've stuck to it 100% and I feel great.
I have also moved my cross trainer into my lounge infront of the tv, so I've been doing 5k each night. It's only 15-20 minutes exercise (depending on how tired I am!!), but it's better than NO exercise :p

Bring on Week 3 .................

Had my Week 2 weigh in last night after work, i lost 6 lbs!
Wow, I wasn't expecting that at all, perhaps 3 lbs at most but I'm so happy :)

15 days now i've been on the plan and it's going really great so far. I've stuck to it 100% and I feel great.
I have also moved my cross trainer into my lounge infront of the tv, so I've been doing 5k each night. It's only 15-20 minutes exercise (depending on how tired I am!!), but it's better than NO exercise :p

Bring on Week 3 .................
well done your doing fab thats a ace loss x x

Thank you everyone!
Day 19 today (still 100%) and I am feeling so good. Had a cheeky look at the scales this morning and i'm down a couple of pounds but will make it official on Monday night when I go visit my consultant :)

Figment - I know the feeling about the exercise. I couldn't face the gym so invested in my Cross Trainer, it's so tiring, I haven't done "proper" exercise in years, perhaps 5 or so, so it's pretty hard.
I'm still only doing 15-20 minutes a time, that's all I can manage, but it's better than nothing =]

Have a nice weeked everyone "^_^"

Week 3 weigh in last night and I lost another 4 lbs!
Sooo that's now a total of 20 lbs loss in 3 weeks. I just can't believe it, i'm so happy and I feel great.
I've been 100% for 22 days now and it's certainly paying off. It's so weird, I have no cravings (yet!)... I know the day will come soon, but i do take each day as it comes and i am honestly loving the plan :)
Still doing my 5 k on the cross trainer in the evenings when I come home from work , just stick some come dine with me on and drool *lol* - only managed 4 times last week though!

Roll on week 4 ..................

That's fantastic :)

I love your positive attitude, it's inspiring!

Great, thank you! Been totally on plan, and loving the food. I'm still enthusiastic - ask me in a couple of months time ;)

Due to weigh in again tomorrow and I'm hoping to smash through the first stone and onto the next.

Back