Minus 117 :)

Week 4 weigh in last night and down another 5 lbs !!
So in four weeks, I've lost a grand total of 25 lbs :)

I knew I would be down this week (perhaps 3), but wasn't expecting 5 lbs. I've had the world's worst period (sorry too much info!!), but hey, goes to show that didn't effect me!
I've been 100% now for 29 days, I'm so focused on losing weight and getting healthy, nothings gonna stop me. I am honestly feeling amazing and loving being on plan.
Only one sad thing though, I can't see or feel a difference yet, but soon soon.

Roll on week 5 ................

Fantastic! That's brilliant news, well done.

Week 5 weigh in and another loss of 4 lbs :)
That brings my total to 29 lbs gone since January 8th!

My BMI is now below 50 so my consultant said I can now move down to Step 2 from Step 3, so I'm going to try that out this week and see how I get on.
Been mostly eating grilled fish, loving Cod and Haddock at the moment and I've discovered Kale. It's so nice! Kale and spinach and fish *lol* - that's what's been going into that mouth of mines.

Roll on Week 6 ..............

Hi everyone :)

Week 6 weigh in and I'm down another 2 lbs, making a total of 31 lbs!
It's been a hard week, I have to admit that but I managed to stay on track 100%.

I've been having problems with "number 2's" *lol*, lets just say they haven't been as regular as they should. Infact I hadn't done one all week so 7 days of blockage inside YUCK still resulted in 2 lb loss but I now have things to take, so hopefully that will clear me out for next week! Sorry guys, too much info i know :p

Well done - but don't go too far from a bathroom *just in case* :D

Thank you :)

Hahaaa I know.... I've just downed some Psyllium Husk mixed with water, honestly it was the worst thing ever. It looked like a cup of sand and tasted just as bad!
The folk in my office were laughing at me but it had to be done!
Luckily the toilet is right outside my office, so now, i just have to wait and see eiwwwww =]

Ello!
Another week another loss : )

Week 7 weigh in and I'm down another 6 lbs this week!! Couldn't believe it, sooo happy.
So that's a total of 37 lbs now I've lost in 7 weeks...... only 5 to go and I will have hit 3 stone YAY!
I'm honestly so happy and so motivated to do this, I feel amazing.

Today marks Day 50 - 50 days of being 100%, no cheats, nothing. Just will power and motivation. I'm so proud of myself :D

Roll on next week .............. "^_^"

Hello :)

Had my Week 8 weigh in last night and down another 2 lbs which makes a total of 39 lbs!
Only 3 lbs to go and I will have reached 3 stone... I WILL do that for next week, I'm sooo determined to get there : )
Also, that's me in the 19's now... I even stood on the scales twice to make sure they didn't budge up to 20 and they didn't YAY! Bye bye 20's, hello teens FINALLY hehee.

I'm still loving the plan, getting on really well... had a slight hicup on Saturday night, I ate a whole pack of prawns and salmon lol. (I know, i know)... Totally out of my normal routine though , and it was something like 250 calories, but it could have been worse, a lot worse, i guess.

It was my boyfriend's birthday too and normally we would be out in town for a fine lunch, cocktails, beers, then an indian, but I told him i'm not ready yet.... he's totally cool and supportive of me doing this. So we've set a date for my birthday last week in April for the cocktails and hopefully by then, I will be a few more stone lighter too and looking goooood "^_^"

Roll on week 9 ..................

Last edited:
Wow 39lbs in 8 weeks is amazing!!! What plan are you doing???

I went to weight watchers this morning, I want to lose 8 stone.. (112lbs) so also have a lot to lose.

Good luck!

Wow 39lbs in 8 weeks is amazing!!! What plan are you doing???

I went to weight watchers this morning, I want to lose 8 stone.. (112lbs) so also have a lot to lose.

Good luck!

Thank you!
I'm on Cambridge Step 2. Basically I have a shake for breakfast, one for lunch, and a low calorie dinner.
I've been cutting back on so much and just keeping 100% focused on what i'm eating. It was so hard to start with, but once I see the weight coming off, made me motivated and I just want to keep going to lose another 3 stone!
I really think that you can do anything if you just put your mind to it : )

Good luck too, you can do it!

minus117 said:
Thank you!
I'm on Cambridge Step 2. Basically I have a shake for breakfast, one for lunch, and a low calorie dinner.
I've been cutting back on so much and just keeping 100% focused on what i'm eating. It was so hard to start with, but once I see the weight coming off, made me motivated and I just want to keep going to lose another 3 stone!
I really think that you can do anything if you just put your mind to it : )

Good luck too, you can do it!

Thank you!

You're obviously very dedicated and should e proud! You're right.... This work if you want it bad enough!!
Hope you don't mind me subscribing even though I'm not on a vlcd :)

What's for tea?

Thank you!

You're obviously very dedicated and should e proud! You're right.... This work if you want it bad enough!!
Hope you don't mind me subscribing even though I'm not on a vlcd :)

What's for tea?

Awww I don't mind you subscribing at all! It's quiet in here hehee
I have this routine going on at the moment, I work 8-5 in an office, so it's so easy now throughout the day, shake for breakfast, one for lunch, every day, 5 days.
Tea is harder, I get home quite late and depending on how hungry I am, i will have a chocolate shake and maybe a small bowl of green salad, such as chopped cucumber, rocket leaves, celery and spring onion.
If I don't have a shake, I LOVE fish, grilled salmon, cod, haddock, prawns, etc, so i will have a piece of fish with spinach or kale. Kale is delicious, i either fry it with fry light spray or put it in the oven for about 20 minutes so it's all crispy!
But, tea last night was a chocolate shake and lots of iced water :)
I used to live on Diet fizzy juice, haven't had a can in 58 days now. Willpower!!

100 days until my holidays! Off down South for a Street Art festival then to USA to see my family.
I'm on day 58 today, it's gone past SO quick, so the next 100 days will fly by (hopefully!).
So i'm gonna stay on my plan for the next 100 days and see where that takes me... if i can do 58 days, i can easily do 100 (I say just now!!)
:)

I've always hated going away because i felt so fat and horrid and looked so silly in summer clothes, so my mission this year is to go to Primark and get some nice things, size 18 *fingers crossed*.

How's it going now? I just read your thread and wanted to add a well done on getting this far, I will be reading on and on, I'm new to this site so still only finding my way around.

Onwards and downwards :)

How's it going now? I just read your thread and wanted to add a well done on getting this far, I will be reading on and on, I'm new to this site so still only finding my way around.

Onwards and downwards :)

Hello :)
Thank you! It's been a hard journey so far, but I'm getting there with will power and motivation "^_^"

Week 9 weigh in last night and down another 4 lbs :)
Total loss now in 9 weeks is 43 lbs! I got my 3 stone YAYYYYYY.

I did say to my boyfriend that when I got to 3 stone, I would have a chinese take away with him, but I totally didn't fancy one last night, even though he had one *lol*.
I just sat and watched him and didn't even crave anything. Weird.
Before I would have totally pigged out and celebrated, but not now. I'm just going to keep going and keep doing what I'm doing - it's totally working "^_^"

Roll on Week 10 ................

Week 9 weigh in last night and down another 4 lbs :) Total loss now in 9 weeks is 43 lbs! I got my 3 stone YAYYYYYY. I did say to my boyfriend that when I got to 3 stone, I would have a chinese take away with him, but I totally didn't fancy one last night, even though he had one *lol*. I just sat and watched him and didn't even crave anything. Weird. Before I would have totally pigged out and celebrated, but not now. I'm just going to keep going and keep doing what I'm doing - it's totally working "^_^" Roll on Week 10 ................

Brilliant! I agree, why would you sabotage your fantastic result? Well done!

Back