Minus 117 :)

Ello : )

Week 10 weigh in and down another 4 lbs making my total loss 47 lbs!
Sooo close to 50 lbs, next week heheee :p

Nothing new to report really, just staying strong and motivated and still loving being on plan and feeling the weight come off!
Can't believe I'm on Week 10 already though, time has flown by and still no takeaway "^_^"

Roll on week 11 ...........................

Just popped in to say a big well done on your fab losses, you have really stayed in focus and the great results are showing :)

Hi!

Week 11 weigh in last night and I lost another 4 lbs : )
Seems to be a pattern now!
So that's a grand total of 51 lbs lost since 8th January Wowwww I just can't believe it, i'm soooo happy :p

It's 80 days or 11 weeks now until my holiday so i've given myself a target to lose 30 lbs, so that's like a 2 / 3 lb loss per week - I can do it!

And the 18 stone bracket is almost hitting my scales, and to think I started at almost 23 stone..... determined to get there for next week!
Can't even remember the last time I was in the 18's yayyyyy.

Roll on week 12 .................... "^_^"

Week 12 weigh in last night and down another 3 lbs, bringing my total to 54 lbs or 3 stone 12!!
Whaaat I can't believe it still :)

AND I'm officially in the 18 stone bracket now YAY! : )

I decided to get my measurements taken too last night, i've not had them done since Week 1 (my choice) but my consultant twisted my arm, I'm glad she did!
I've lost:

Waist: 6"
Hips: 2"
Chest: 7"
Arms: 2.5"

I can hardly see or feel a difference in me still, but that goes to show that it's coming off somewhere! STICK IN I say to everyone =]

Roll on Week 13................... "^_^"

Brilliant progress - those are some good looking figures :)

Ello :)
Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and the scales were so nice to me, I've reached 4 stone!!!
BUT will make it official at my weigh in on Monday night YAY!

It's my birthday in 3 weeks, and I had a target that I wanted to lose 'x' amount of lbs for then - I have 4 lbs to go so I think I will do it :p

Enjoy the weekend ............. "^_^"

minus117 fingers crossed and well done x x

Week 13 weigh in and I lost 5 lbs which brings my total to 59 lbs or 4 stone 3 lbs!
YAY I reached the 4 stone mark, honestly I am over the moon.

I also thrashed my birthday target too with 18 days to go, so now to focus on my holiday target of 14 lbs to lose before 13th June - I think if I stay focused and 100% I can easily do it :D
I'm finding it so easy now and in a great routine - still not had that takeaway and to be honest, not even fancying one now, grilled fresh fish and spinach all the way I say hehehee x

Roll on Week 14................ "^_^"

Well done! Bet you are very pleased with yourself and so you should be! that's an amazing achievement! Congratulations!

Wow! Would you look at you! You look gorgeous lovely! That's a hell of a noticable difference!

What a difference!

(And can I just say how amazing it is that you co-ordinate your phone cover with your outfits!)

What a difference!

(And can I just say how amazing it is that you co-ordinate your phone cover with your outfits!)

Hahaha! I didn't notice that. That is awesome :D! (I do love the blue one especially!)

Back