Minus 117 :)

Thank you ladies, means a lot : )

Week 14 weigh in last night and down another 3 lbs, so that brings my total loss to 62 lbs or 4 stone 6 lbs!
I know I say it every week, but I'm on a roll now, I WANT this weight off and I am doing everything in my power to do so. 100% all the way, no cheats what so ever, well... not yet :p
Birthday next week, and I will be having a treat, I think I deserve something hehe, but healthy of course ; )
13 lbs to go for my holiday target, 59 days, i can do this!

WOW! That is awesome, well done you! That's less than a quarter of a pound a day to lose - you can do it :D :clap::greenapple:

minus117 well done x x

Thank you ladies!

Day 100 today, I'm sooo happy to have come this far :)
Picture below, me on the left was taken today at work, me on the right was taken in December, a few weeks before I started this in January.
Oh my god it's horrible, never ever do I want to go back to that, it's motivation for sure "^_^"

Day 100 - 2.jpg

Thank you ladies!

Day 100 today, I'm sooo happy to have come this far :)
Picture below, me on the left was taken today at work, me on the right was taken in December, a few weeks before I started this in January.
Oh my god it's horrible, never ever do I want to go back to that, it's motivation for sure "^_^"

View attachment 133883
wow you look amazing well done love

Happy Easter everyone!

Today I spend the afternoon in the pub with my boyfriend.
Pint of water and chocolate shake for me, pint of Tennants and a burger for him :)
Always got my shaker, spare products and a bottle of water with me *lol* , not even tempted to cheat. WILLPOWER I tell theeeeee!

2014-04-20_14.44.21.jpg

Week 15 weigh in last night and down another 4 lbs :)
Total loss now is 66 lbs / 4 stone 10 - Oh my god, almost 5 stone. SHOCKED!!!
And I can *almost* see that 17 stone bracket on the scales.... almost! I can't even remember the last time I was in the 17's.

Sooo it's my birthday week, and I have had this weekend planed for ages and I'm really looking forward to Saturday - I AM going to have a treat, a well deserved one at that.
Going to Revolution for lunch with the boyfriend, I've already looked at the menu and i'm gonna have the Chicken Salad.
Drinks wise, vodka and diet coke. Spoke to my consultant last night about alcohol, and she said to stay clear of the beer and wine, which i was going to anyway, so vodka and diet coke it is.
Eeeee I'm quite nervous, this will be my first alcoholic drink of the year *lol* - I've gone 106 days with out the stuff, I might take a few sips and be pissed and want to go home heheee. We'll see, but either way, I'm gonna enjoy.

Roll on week 16.............. (I don't think I will see that 17 stone on the scale, but hey, 4 stone 10, I'm happy with that YAY!) "^_^"

Heeee! Your tolerance will definitely be not what it was so go easy :) Enjoy my lovely! You've earnt it!!

enjoy 117 you deserve it well done x x

Hi everyone!
Had an amazing birthday weekend. Lots of treats!
Had my first alcohol in 110 days AND my first Indian... not bad eh :p
Alcohol intake was: 8 Morgan's Spiced and Diet Coke, 5 cocktails (1 Pina Colada, 1 White Russian, 1 Bounty Hunter, 1 Skittles, 1 Jolly Rancher) and 2 pints of Cobra Beer.
Food intake was: Calamari with salad for lunch then an Indian at night where I had Grilled Tandori Salmon , Saag Paneer and side salad.

Sooo yesterday's Week 16 weigh in showed +3 on the scales. I was expecting 4 or 5 lb gain, so I will take 3 heheee.

I've updated my stats to the right over there on my profile <------------------- but they won't be like that for long, had a sneaky weigh in this morning, and I've lost 2 or those 3 lbs already, but gotta keep it "official" eh!

Back on track to being 100% again, 45 days now until my holiday, 9 lbs to lose for my holiday target, gonna smash it easily, nothing's gonna stop me Yessssss "^_^"

Some progress photos from end of January and now : )

Day 111 Progress side view 800.jpg

Day 111 Progress front view 800.jpg

Last edited:
You can do it! And wow! You look AMAZING! It's taken absolute years off you already! Glad you had a happy birthday lovely :D

you look fabulous love

Happy 1st May everyone!
I'm doing the May Loss Challenge for the month so weighed in this morning at 17 stone 12 lbs!
Whaaaat?? I can't believe it, I'm in the 17's. Aint been there in about 8 years, so I'm soooo happy YAY :)
My goal weight for the end of May is 16 stone 12 lbs, just even to see the 16's will make me happy, so that's my MAY MISSION!
2 lbs to go for 5 stone now. It's crazzzzy when you put your mind to something x

2014-05-01_10.03.53.jpg

you will do it honey x

We're behind you! :D Good luck lovely xxxx (well done on the milestone! :D)

Week 17 Weigh in and down 7 lbs :)

SEVEN!! yayyy... AND... I was away in Glasgow for the bank holiday weekend, 3 nights in a hotel, pubs, etc, but i stayed to plan 100%, no cheats what so ever, and had an ace time.

That brings my total loss to 70 lbs or 5 STONE!
Yessss i did it, i've got to 5 stone. Gosh who would have thought it, coz I never would have lol.
When I started this in January, no way would i have thought by May I would have lost 5 stone, nooo way, but i'm going strong :D

3 lbs to go for my holiday target, holidays is in 37 days, so i know i will smash it! ON A MISSION.

Roll on Week 18 "^_"^

5 stone! Wow! That's a stone a month! You should feel very proud of yourself! We're all proud of you :D HUGE congratulations! :D

(imagine carrying round that 5 stone with you now! It's unbelievable isn't it!)

well done that it bloody great x x

Back