Minus 117 :)

5 stone! Wow! That's a stone a month! You should feel very proud of yourself! We're all proud of you :D HUGE congratulations! :D

(imagine carrying round that 5 stone with you now! It's unbelievable isn't it!)

Thank you Miss!
Yup, I can't still believe it, it doesn't seem real, beacuse I've tried and failed so many times but this time it's actually happening!!

Week 18 weigh in and down another 4 lbs, bringing my total loss now to 5 stone 4 lbs.

I now weigh 17 stone 6, Oh my god, the 16's are approaching fast!! I WILL be in the 16's for my holiday in 31 days, I so will :)

I've finally had to go and buy new clothes, I was really looking like a tramp and was a bit scared at first, I used to hate clothes shopping, mainly because i never fitted in anything decent and it was always in the plus size section, sooo exciting!

Bring on Week 19 x

Week 18 weigh in and down another 4 lbs, bringing my total loss now to 5 stone 4 lbs.

I now weigh 17 stone 6, Oh my god, the 16's are approaching fast!! I WILL be in the 16's for my holiday in 31 days, I so will :)

I've finally had to go and buy new clothes, I was really looking like a tramp and was a bit scared at first, I used to hate clothes shopping, mainly because i never fitted in anything decent and it was always in the plus size section, sooo exciting!

Bring on Week 19 x
well done love a great achievement x x

Hi Hi!
Hope everyone is good and losing that lbs :D

Week 19 and I lost 4 lbs, crazzzzy! So happy!

Did some progress photos today, 5 stone 12 lbs lost since 7th January.
I keep looking at them - constantly looking at my phone - I just can't believe how far I've come in 19 weeks.
It doesn't seem real, but these photos show it, and that anything is possible when you stay focused 100%.

I've gone down 4 clothes sizes now, and even tops I bought last week are getting looser on me!
19 days until my holiday, gonna wait until the day before I go now before I buy any more I think as it's costing me a fortune!

This has honestly been the hardest thing I've done, willpower willpower willpower, but it's paying off x

139600front.jpg

139600side.jpg

Wow! Would you look at the change in you! That is AMAZING! Almost 6st! Very proud! :)

wow you look brill well done you x x x x

You look like a different person, the change in your face is huge! Well done love - again! :)

wow you look half off you know very pretty lovely pic and well done on the willpower x x

^ ^ Thanks everyone!
How are you all getting on? Hope those lbs are flying off for summer!!
Well... it's not summer here for sure, pouring rain these last few days, just yuck :/

Anyway........

Week 20 Week 21 arghhh....... anyway another loss this week, I now weigh 16 stone 8, sooo that's a grand total of 6 stone 2 lbs lost or 86 lbs, since 7th January!
150 days to be precise :)
Shocked. Total shocked.
And I keep saying it, but it's easy when you put your mind to it!

1 lb to go for my holiday target lol - 8 days to go, so urm yeahhh i think i can do it :p
Soooo exciting! Going to Primark at the weekend for a spree "^_"^

86lb in less than 6 months, blimey! You should feel massively MASSIVELY proud of yourself - you've done amazingly! HUGE Well done :) xxx

your amazing love x x x x x

Wow you are totally amazing and so inspiring I wish I had just half of your will power xx

Aww thank you!
I'm just on a mission to get slim : )
I've got my eyes on the prize and nothing is gonna stop me lol.
tats it hun im behind you love im so proud of you x x x x

Back