Missed a pack what to do?

Donnamw

Don't know what happened last night but I never had my 4th pack. I hadn't even realized until I opened my box this morning.
Do I have the extra pack or do I just leave it as a spare?

Donna

I don't think it really matters too much if you miss just one. Leave it as a spare :)

You start today fresh and move on but try to remember to take all the packs in future.

I asked about this last week as I missed a couple. My LLC said to stick to 4 a day, even if you have missed one or two. Dn't double up or have any extras.

Thanks guys. I definately won't miss another, can't understand how I did. I'll keep it invade I have a go at cooking with one in the future.

Donna

Oh you'll miss another one day. I have a bag full of about 50 of them! The trick is to make sure you miss as rarely as possible and never take an extra one.

In the end, I had 2 porridge for breakfast, a bar for lunch and a shake for tea - then I never missed abnother one by accident (towards the end on rtm, I ended up missing loads).

Oh you'll miss another one day. I have a bag full of about 50 of them! The trick is to make sure you miss as rarely as possible and never take an extra one.

In the end, I had 2 porridge for breakfast, a bar for lunch and a shake for tea - then I never missed abnother one by accident (towards the end on rtm, I ended up missing loads).

50!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

:whoopass:

:D

TGO, its not a good idea. You many be fine now, but you don;t know how the long term affect is or will be on your liver or kidneys. Is there a particular reason you only have 3? Are you just 'forgetting' the 4th, or are you trying to lose weight faster?

You are asking your body to sustain and function on about 4oo calories a day. It is just not healthy. ANd everyone is different, and you may be fine in the long run. Or....? But you may be doing damage to your body that you cannot see or feel.....yet.

Is your LLC aware you only have 3? If so, and if she is allowing that, I would have a second think.....

It's your life, I just wouldn;t want you to be hurting your body for the sake of being thin. :)

Back