Mission to size 14

Star*

Right then - I turn 30 in exactly 18 months time and I am absolutely determined I won't be overweight when I do. I used to get on fine with the old weight watchers and then left it for a while (as you do) and rejoined last December and was stuck with their pro points nonsense which didn't work at all.

Been trying to just do healthy eating and gym 3 times a week and I am fine at keeping up the exercise but the minute I have a blip on the diet I fall off the wagon spectacularly - cue 3 day binge eating everything in sight and 7lbs on :eek:

I have had enough of this and really want a healthy diet with the occassional treat that I can really stick to so want to start doing old points again but so scared of failing, binging and putting on more weight.

I weighed myself this morning and am now 17 stone 4lb and a size 20 (god I nearly just cried admitting that) I was 15 stone and size 16 two years ago. I want to get down to 12 stone and size 14. Do you think this is doable?

I would love to hear from anyone who is in a similar situation - any advice would be gladly received. :)

anything is possiable if you put your heart & soul into it. come on you can do this xxx you just need to plan,focus and be in the right frame of mind and everything else will just fall into place. you can do this,if you follow this old points plan,and be strict with yourself the weight will come off x

by the way weight watchers old points is the best plan ive ever done for speedy weight loss. I only even have 18 points a day no matter wat my starting weight and I shifted 4 stone a few yrs ago,in 5 months. you can do this xxxx i just found maintanence difficult. just starting out on this plan again to shift 2 stone for next yr and I know I will suceed. gonna have 16 points a day as I dont have as much to lose as before. then im gonna do sw for maintenence once at goal as I have all the books and its a great plan for healthy eating x

Hi there, very similar height and weight now and size(just got my butt back into size 20 jeans at a squeeze) So lets do this!!

Yes u can. I tried propoints without success. In jan I was just over 17 stone size 22. Now 13 stone 14-16. Stuck to old ww plan. Still slow progress (I'm 46 so takes longer I think) but its coming off so u go girl. X

Back