• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

MissusB's Diary - On the right road this time

MissusB

S: 20st7lb C: 20st1lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st6lb(2.09%)
Well, I have just weighed myself for the first time since last Saturday and have lost 4lbs!! :D:D:D

And I don't feel like I have not had enough to eat and I really don't fancy a pizza now, we used to have a take-away every Saturday night, but not tonight!

I just cannot believe how easy it was and I didn't feel like I was starving myself like previous diets I have done before.
That's why I know that this one will work!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st8lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 1st1lb(9.26%)
fair play to you, that's a great start, i am doing a sort of ww myself, cutting out the rubbish etc. started a salsa dance class last week so was weighed in at 75.5 kilos now i have been lets say 95% good all week and doing the walking and drinking the water, but to me planning my meals as to be the most important. I try to vary what i eat, this week for my dinner since monday, i had 2 fish, 2 chicken, 1 pork and today its oriental lamb stirfry with crispy veg - fingers crossed, thats my new entry for this week. i try a new receipe every week if i am on a 'diet', last week it was apple and sultana muffins! very nice to only 1.5 points in each. weigh in again monday, so fingers crossed. - enjoy ur weekend:D

kazz

Gold Member
well done thats really great,the best thing though is the obvious change in your attitude in that your habit was to have a take away and you just dont want it so wont be getting it! Its great to be able to make that decision, hope next week goes well for you!

S: 12st5lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 2st2lb(17.34%)
Terrific news missusB!!! Well done you!! Isn't it amazin how sensible you become with eating without feeling that you are missing out! God bless WW!!!!! :D

MissusB

fair play to you, that's a great start, i am doing a sort of ww myself, cutting out the rubbish etc. started a salsa dance class last week so was weighed in at 75.5 kilos now i have been lets say 95% good all week and doing the walking and drinking the water, but to me planning my meals as to be the most important. I try to vary what i eat, this week for my dinner since monday, i had 2 fish, 2 chicken, 1 pork and today its oriental lamb stirfry with crispy veg - fingers crossed, thats my new entry for this week. i try a new receipe every week if i am on a 'diet', last week it was apple and sultana muffins! very nice to only 1.5 points in each. weigh in again monday, so fingers crossed. - enjoy ur weekend:D
Well done!
It's amazing how different I feel and positive, I like this new me! ;)

MissusB

well done thats really great,the best thing though is the obvious change in your attitude in that your habit was to have a take away and you just dont want it so wont be getting it! Its great to be able to make that decision, hope next week goes well for you!
Thanks, I feel so different in my decisions now, which is a good thing! :D

MissusB

Terrific news missusB!!! Well done you!! Isn't it amazin how sensible you become with eating without feeling that you are missing out! God bless WW!!!!! :D
It is, and God bless Minimins too, it has helped a lot! :D

S: 19st2lb C: 19st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done on your loss! 4lbs is fantastic, and so is WW.. you can have whatever you like within reason :) x