Mix a Mousse Question - Advice really needed

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by claire1, 7 August 2008 Social URL.

1. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

My CDC is still out of mix a mousse for 2nd week running :sigh: so i went to supermarket and bought vege-gel ( vegetarian gelatine ) and was just wandering if its definitely ok to use without breaking ketosis and how to actually prepare the mousse using the milkshake pack without messing it all up ...!:):)

any tips on the perfect mousse ...;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

Hi Claire, it is definitely okay to use, but quite how you do it, I really don't know! Sorry.....I'm sure someone will be along soon.
  4. kathandjohn

kathandjohn Full Member

claire i have been reading about you do you want to coach me how to make mouses i like chocolate mousses would like to get to know you you sound fun, how do i make friends on this site, john and i have been together to long to talk to him haha
  5. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

thanks....you've put my mind at rest :)
  6. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    does it come in a crystal or powered type form? if so i think you would use it the same as the mix a moose which is 1 teaspoon in with the shake and then in the fridge for 10 mins! let me know if it works my CDC doesnt stock it either and i LOVE moose!!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.