Mix a mousse question

I love it! Strawberry and chocolate are my favs.

Not sure about price though, depends on your consultant, and I think I've been charged 2 diff prices lol. Around 3.50-4.50 Ish? I've been using my pot 2 weeks and still have about 1/3 left, I probably have mousse 5 out of 7 days.

Think I paid £4.60 a couple of weeks ago.

Not sure what you want in the way of recipes, Johnandkymberley - there's not a lot you can do with it apart from add shakes to make mousse. Some people have made jelly using water flavouring and MAM - never tried but there's probably a thread in the FAQs that describes how.

Aha, this post here explains how: http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-d...ack-muffin-crisps-fudge-cake-2.html#post72954

Course, it always used to be the case that you weren't supposed to have a tsp of water flavouring and a scoop of MAM on the same day, but maybe the rules have changed.

Incidentally, if you've just been reading through the other recipes, be advised that you shouldn't "cook" a pack unless you have 4 a day. Cooking destroys nutrients so you need to have 3 unadulterated packs in a day.

Ah, I'm such a killjoy. :D

Back