Mixing WW and Slimming world

My favourite when I was on SW was Marshalls cheesy macaroni, with a small tin of tuna flaked through it and some grated cheese on top. All free on SW... on WW - 26 points!!!! For ONE plate/meal!!!!

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! How on earth do they lose weight then? Is it just evening out over the week?

I dont know cos technically you could be having that every single night for your dinner so theres 26 points for dinner every night. Add in your bacon eggs, beans, sausage that you could have for your breakfast. Something like low fat noodles and chicken for lunch with several Mullers through the day and youre at what 45/50 points

Thatll be why mixing SW and WW would never work :rotflmao:

I think thats why slimming world will never work for alot of people! It wouldnt work for me as i dont like any of the things you cn have for free!!!! haha

Scary!! I really don't get how sw works, but to be fair it clearly does! I agree with starlight tho, many sw recipes are wayyyy too high in points. If a basic sw quiche with say 3 eggs, bacon and cheese would be way mre than I would be prepared to 'spend' on brekkie!

Back