Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

mmm i just lurv d soup

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Blow Fish, 5 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Blow Fish

Blow Fish Member

Yum yum i tell myself everytime i settle down with my bowl of 'chicken' soup- which i have over microwavd nd let stand for 1min in order to go slightly lumpy so i have some semi-solid texture to it. I count everyday as a bonus and stand in my war against the fat! Everytime i go wee (which appears to be a lot) I imagine that i am expelling some lumps of fat kicking and screaming! At leat that way i get less frustrated wiv all this weeing!!!! Today it has done nothing but rain so my body came out in symp!thy! Now its stopped raining for 5mins i am hoping to get a solid nights kip without gettin up every hour for a wee! Hmm i think I may have gone on about wee a lot!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I just can't get my head around people liking the soup.. esp with lumps! sounds like my worst nightmare lol. I think of pee-ing the same way! the fat melting away and i haven't stopped all day

4. MisterMRL

MisterMRL Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    i too must confess to being an advocate of the chicken soup, lumpy or not, it's bloody lovely :D :D

5. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Me too, love it. My fave is choc mousse, I make it so thick I can sort of chew it. Sometimes runny like a yoghurt.

6. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    isn't it weird what different tastes we all have! I can't stand the soup or the crapjacks but if I make the shakes up with 3 large ice-cubes and a really good froth on top, I can convince myself that I'm drinking a milkshake!

7. MisterMRL

MisterMRL Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    i put a load of ice cubes in with the strawberry shake and its the nicest yet, gonna try the 'hot' choc for tea today :D

8. Rachael C

Rachael C Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    oh my golly god i dnt understand how people can like the soup either, i only like the choc shake so im on 3 of them a day lool :p

9. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I found the trick with the soup is to heat your bowl, and make it with boiling water, eat it when it's really hot. Once it starts to cool it becomes a little icky....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.