mmm i just lurv d soup

Blow Fish

Yum yum i tell myself everytime i settle down with my bowl of 'chicken' soup- which i have over microwavd nd let stand for 1min in order to go slightly lumpy so i have some semi-solid texture to it. I count everyday as a bonus and stand in my war against the fat! Everytime i go wee (which appears to be a lot) I imagine that i am expelling some lumps of fat kicking and screaming! At leat that way i get less frustrated wiv all this weeing!!!! Today it has done nothing but rain so my body came out in symp!thy! Now its stopped raining for 5mins i am hoping to get a solid nights kip without gettin up every hour for a wee! Hmm i think I may have gone on about wee a lot!!!!!

I just can't get my head around people liking the soup.. esp with lumps! sounds like my worst nightmare lol. I think of pee-ing the same way! the fat melting away and i haven't stopped all day

i too must confess to being an advocate of the chicken soup, lumpy or not, it's bloody lovely :D :D

isn't it weird what different tastes we all have! I can't stand the soup or the crapjacks but if I make the shakes up with 3 large ice-cubes and a really good froth on top, I can convince myself that I'm drinking a milkshake!

i put a load of ice cubes in with the strawberry shake and its the nicest yet, gonna try the 'hot' choc for tea today :D

oh my golly god i dnt understand how people can like the soup either, i only like the choc shake so im on 3 of them a day lool :p

I found the trick with the soup is to heat your bowl, and make it with boiling water, eat it when it's really hot. Once it starts to cool it becomes a little icky....

Back