MONDAY a day in the of us SW dieters.

ladylite

Gold Member
Well been away all weekend, no shopping panicked this morning, worrying how I was gonna stick to plan. Found a can of salmon in the cupboard......... so there you go, I am on a red day. Going shopping this lunchtime for nice food.

Back lady coming to look at horses this afternoon and then I am hoping to look on the SW website to see what nice recipe I am gonna have tonight.

How are you all doing.........hope you have a good day.

You can join in and tell us about your day, but just in case I am really good at speaking to myself. LOL

Hi,

I'm still new to all this, but I started SW on my own last monday, doing EE and I have lost 5lb!!
Needless to say I am very pleased and it has given me the boost I need to carry on.
I will lose weight this time!!

Jelly x

Go for it Jelly and well done, it isnt easy doing it on your own, so make sure you use this site for lots of inspiration.:)

I'm having a green day today - just had minestrone soup for lunch and having bean chilli and rice for tea. I don't have much in the cupboard either, which is a good thing as it's my WI tomorrow and I've just got back from holiday! Empty cupboards means less temptation for me!

My daughter is poorly so I'm off work and don't really want to drag her to shops - thank goodness for the freezer! Out for chinese tonight so decided to use up the baked beans in the fridge and have scrambled egg, baked beans and marmite on toast for breakfast, lunch is freezer quorn bolognese with pasta and a little parmesan and dinner will be chinese.

I hate days when you can't/haven't planned what you're going to eat! Throws me off but luckily I've been keeping the freezer stocked with leftovers and some Quorn bits and pieces for emergencies.

Green day for me today as usual, just had a scrummy egg mayo sandwich from BBs after work, thinking about having a huge plate of spaghetti with Beanfeast Bolognese tonight ....

hi all

me not had a good day been ill all day with tummy ach and on loo :((sorry)and still feeling bad now.

so only had 1 bit of toast this morning,
and not really wonting anythin eles so not on any day to day :(

Oh Clar hope you feel better soon.

Well I have done my first red day and feel really full and I know I havnt cheated.

Watching Eastenders now.

I always feel starving on a red day!!! I think I just need my carbs too much... that's why I tend to go EE!

Back