Monday check up

Loser85

Gold Member
Morning all,

as promised heres the daily check in thread.

Rough start for me, crossing the road after dropping my daughter off at school and some idiot comes screaming round the corner. If i hadnt jumped out of the way i'd have been squashed cos they never slowed down. That kind of excitement i dont need! Hope your days better than mine.

Ooh not a great start to your Monday. My kids are off school unwell so we are all slouched around in pj's. Had my first shake and drinking plenty of water and thinking of what to have for dinner tonight x

Last edited:
Hi Ladies. I posted in the *naughty* thread! Ooops!
Doing ok today, back to work after being off sick and the pc system is down. I was so bored and just wanted to eat - we have a team biscuit tin! Argh! But i managed to resist so feeling slightly smug!
Hope your day turned out ok xx

Hi all this thread seems a bit quiet !

Are you all still on track ? Iv been on sf for about 5 weeks but new to this site :)

Tink what kind of results have you seen in 5 weeks and are you supplementing two meals? Have you been strict? Any exercise regime to go with?

1stone in 5 weeks im happy with that!

Yeah shake bout 10am
snack at 12(stuffed mushrooms / tom soup)
Shake at 2
Snack at 5
Then 600 cal tea
Evening snack bit of chocolate low cal jelly or some toffees 100cal of course

Urm strict??!!
Yeah and no i have counted calories for everything only because if im under i can eat more ha ha !
I have had two meals out that i dint count italian but i had tomato pasta and a carved meat place!

Iv had two indians and kft but both within calories

Exercise i have just started Bokwa once a week my third night tonight

Sorry if thats long winded!

Great to hear! I have 15 weeks to loose 2/3 stones (I think that's the correct conversation I'm in Canada)

I plan

Shake am

Raw veggie or fruit

Shake lunch

Raw veggie or fruit

Meat and a salad

Work out every night doing the 3" day shre

You'll do it with that plan just remember you can have a little treat just have it as a snack a piece rather then a bar of chocolate! It keeps me going knowing that!

Just to let you know the week i went to Bokwa (week 3 i think) i stayed the same unsure why- more fluids possibly? Anyway i carried on and the week after was fine

Good luck

Back