Monday check up

Loser85

Gold Member
Morning all,

heres the daily thread i promised. Ok so far diet wise but havnt had anything to eay yet lol.

We can do this!

Ha fab Loser85, I love that you have done Monday's check up on Tuesday morning :) I feel like that this morning (except that don't work on a Tuesday so hoorah!)! I'm still doing okay, I'd run out of sweetner so couldn't have my usual cereal and had to get creative - had crumpets with laughing cow and smoked salmon! Mmmm, it was delish and only 3 points too! I need to plan my week's food now and go do a shop. Wish me luck!

Feels like a monday, had my wee one off school yesterday with the bank holiday and my OH too so my days are all mixed up. Thought id make the thread to reflect my mood :D (often have days like this)

Heh heh! So I've just been to weigh myself again - I know I shouldn't but I was so cross with my last result I just had to check and I've managed to lose 1.5lbs in 2 hours! No idea what was going on there!? So all smiles again and that's the result I'm going with - 1lb loss!

Fab result! (ignore the 1st result, scales were still tired etc)

Good luck with the food shop, did mine yesterday and spent £60. Thats for 3 right enough but was still bloody painful!

Omg those crumpets sound fab. Can't wait for dinner today went good so far although are a packet of softmints without thinking so need to point them if anyone know? X

2.5 for mints I think, going on 170 cals per pack according to mfp. Hope that helps :)

I been rubbish again :( always say I'm going to start and then something comes up and completely throws me off. No more excuses now need to get on it in the morning no matter what.

Dan x

Hmmm, I was doing so well then lost it a bit over flapjacks. I scoffed two before I'd really thought about it! Tea is all planned though so if you pretend I didn't eat them I'd have been within points ;)! Really though, I'm there with you Dan, tomorrow morning properly starting!!

Thanks Dan. Hope the two of you can draw a line under it for 2moro. :) Today went well I've banked four points aswell. Going to wi on sat though so be a short week for me as would rather wi on a sat. X

Is the most you can bank per day 4pts or is it as long as you don't go below 18? X

Morning! It's supposed to be that you can save up to 4 points a day x you're doing really well Lou! I'm going to start AGAIN today DC

Thanks my plan is to save four points a day but if i get really really hungry and hit the munches at night I can use them. If not its for a weekend treat. First few days are crucial for me have to throw myself in no ifs no buts or I won't stick to it. Are you just going to wi 2day instead? What's for breakfast this morning? I had crisp bread with low fat dairy lea and red onion mmm although I have onion breath now! Going to snack on grapes how do I point them again? Hope you's have a successful day :) X

Grapes are 1p per 100g :)

Finally got started :D fingers crossed this motivation will last the day. Just taking it meal by meal for now. OH is doing it aswell even though he only has a little to lose. Think this will definately help with the getting started.

Good luck everyone,
Dan x

Did well then lost it again! Pah! It's the bit when I get in from work and I want something to eat and haven't started cooking tea yet. I've eaten something before I even realise what I've done and then I can't stop! I know planning is the answer, just not organised enough to do it!

Oh and I count grapes as 10 for 0.5p

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone still about and how your getting on?

As of today I'm back on it and no more excuses!

Good luck,
Dan x

Dan8317 said:
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone still about and how your getting on?

As of today I'm back on it and no more excuses!

Good luck,
Dan x

Hi dan good luck!!!! Iv started once again today for the 100th time (probably more lol) plz plz god let me just stick to it!!!!!

Thinking I might start a dairy to keep me on track

Good luck everyone xxx

I've started and restarted over and over lol. Hopefully this time it'll stick :)

I'll keep an eye out for your diary then incase you do start one.

Good luck and keep posting :D
Dan x

Back