~~ Monday, Hour by Hour ~~

hi there, hope Susan and Sarah are OK this morning. Just had porridge and coffee. Had a fairly good weekend dietwise. Managed 2.5 litres of water Sat and Sun. I'm off out most of today. Catch yous later. Have a good day.

you too frances.

i'm a coffee down but have yet to start on the water. going to get glugging now!!

abz xx

Hi Losers :)

I'm half a litre down, 1 coffee and a porridge.

My tastes have changed again! can't stand any of the bars at the moment and after hating the porridge I am eating it now and loving it !! What's all that about????

Morning Abz, morning Frances :)

hello guys.

i'm fuming!!

we are supposed to provide late cover on tuesdays and possibly wednesdays if it is required. and the supervisors are supposed to let us know a week in advance. of course they haven't. they have passed the buck from person to person, finally telling us to ask the person that was in over the weekend. that is not our job. they are supposed to work out whether they need cover and let us know. this is now the day after tomorrow, and being in my general angry frame of mind i went and said to the supervisors, look, it's me. it's the day after tomorrow. i need to know what i'm doing. at which point i got told that we should have gotten in touch with the supervisor in question and asked them. which we shouldn't. that is their job. they are there a great big bunch at a time to sort this out between them. and they haven't. they are now having to disturb the poor woman at home to ask her if she wants extra cover from IT on wednesday night. i will point out that the original email telling us to check with her wasn't actually sent to her, so she didn't know she had to tell us.

aaaargh. so i'm no longer the favourite IT person in the department, ha. still. it's about time somebody told them something like that. she actually said that they shouldn't have to be doing this. the fact is, that is their job. and they should. and everybody heard her. and now i'm still shaking i'm so angry. as if we should chase down every member of staff and ask if they need our help. that wasn't the agreement. if it had been the agreement then we wouldn't have agreed to it. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

abz xx

hi - one and half litres down, one hot choc, half a bar with some red bush tea.

having hot choc shake for evening meal and the rest of the bar. its freezing here at work and with ketosis that puts me in the 'FROZEN' range.

Well as ive put in another post , been ill all weekend and doc wants me off cd, Im very nervous, i know its not the end of the world with only a few lbs to go but , i had planned how I would work up the plans etc, I guess its because I feel im not in cntrol.xx

Sorry to bring a downer on you all.xx

Hope you are all having a great day, and I hope yours gets better abz.xx

i have just posted on your other thread. why can't you move up the plans hon? once you are on 810 it isn't classed as a vlcd any more i don't think... a week on that, then up to 1000 and then to ww or sw so you feel like you are moving from one to the other?

abz xx

Ive replied on the other thread hun.xx

well just glugging down my 3rd litre, goodness me that's been tough today :(

How is everyone?

Back